IGNORED

Team Play - The Draft!

KaeruYojimbo

at least I wasn't last, but still picked at an embarrassing slot, hopefully I'll make people regret that

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself! "At least I wasn't last???" "Embarrassing slot???" You are lacking a serious sense of pride about being picked where we were! I may be new around here, but I know one thing. It is embarrassing for you not being picked last! You are just jealous because I was! Change your username to "classicembarrassingslot_27330" and go get picked #1! Then talk to me about embarrassing!

hey I couldn't complain about getting to play soccer or badminton instead of sitting there trying to follow a bunch of boring bullcrap like health class or social studies. Gym & math were my favorite parts of the day in school!

well I guess I liked lunch pretty well too.

actually yeah there were times I had a class like that. running miles, doing pull ups etc. When you get "Captain No-Fun" for a gym teacher. plus wearing my stinky gym clothes xP

At least I knew the exercise was good for me. Some of those ding-bat classes -- wheeeeeew (low whistle), I tell ya!

anyway I get your point :-D GO STARBLAZERS !