IGNORED

Has anyone dumped these yet?

acadiel

The silver one has another Program Title for the Master Selection screen. Besides that there is no difference, it is the licensed XB.

The golden one includes several Subprograms from ApeSoft.

Further there was an upgrade path for the ones that bought the silver one and wanted the features of the later released golden one. It included the label, and the Eproms.

Both are dumped and contained in your TI99W Suite, by Cadd Electronics, if I remember right. The golden one for sure.

Talking XB: I have got a pre wedding gift from Ermano Betori when we had the TI Treff the last weekend: a cartridge called Extended Basic Plus, Copyright 1987 by SebaSoft. I couldnt find any reference to it except in this file:
https://github.com/mamedev/mame/blob/master/hash/ti99_cart.xml

However I think that particular .xml definition file mixed up ApeSoft Banks with the ones from this Extended Basic Plus.

After my honeymoon I will be able to dump both modules (golden and sebasoft) and verify it.

BR Klaus

Remember, "The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world". "A happy wife makes a happy life". Why are they referred to as "she who must be obeyed".In short, keep your wife happy and contented and you will live a long (and less stressful) life. Welcome the the club of former bachelors!

plus the happier your wife is, the more she tolerates your hobby. ;-) (especially as your cart collection outgrows the totes that contain them, and you are getting carts in the mail all the time)

• Like 2