IGNORED

Swordquest Realworld - Crappy Comic Collected in Graphic Novel

Swami

It looks like the new Swordquest Comics with a plot that goes nowhere slowly will be collected into a graphic novel for sale in early 2018.

https://www.amazon.com/Swordquest-Realworld-Chad-Bowers/dp/1524104884/ref=pd_sim_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1524104884&pd_rd_r=QC97VTXMZEM9B0QHKKDC&pd_rd_w=JVbPT&pd_rd_wg=OOjuy&psc=1&refRID=QC97VTXMZEM9B0QHKKDC

There is no way this sells a single copy, right?

Maybe not to anyone here, but a collected edition gets into bookstores where it can catch the eyes of people who wouldn't normally go to a comic book shop. I can see the people who buy a Flashback, play it a couple of times and then never touch it again picking up a copy.

Have they announced a Centipede collection? That one I might get.

The Centipede one will be worth it. Just got issue #3 today and while not as strong as the last two, it's still Watchmen compared to Swordquest.

Yeah, issue 3 felt a little like "This is a four issue series, but we only had 3 issues worth of story, so here's some filler to pad this thing out before we wrap it up next month."