Photo

Kind of came out of nowhere (Mario & Luigi for 3DS)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Tanooki ONLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• 3,129 posts

Posted Thu Oct 5, 2017 8:07 PM

Maybe I missed it awhile back but it seemed like the GBA remaster with bonuses and refinement of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions is out tomorrow.  I saw there seemed to be some nice clean up to the game and I went ahead and preordered it a moment ago on Amazon to squeak in on that 20% off deal (plus I had gift cards.) :)  I had been thinking of trying this one out again and noticed that with the Amazon discount (making it $32) it basically costs the same as a nice complete copy of the old GBA title which surprised me.

Anyone going to be grabbing this or found any of the changes pretty interesting at all (or not?)

#2 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

I say boom boom boom

• 10,495 posts
  • You say bam bam bam

Posted Fri Oct 6, 2017 8:51 AM

You gotta keep up with the Nintendo Direct shows (or coverage of them), there are scads of 3DS and Switch games in the pipe.

#3 BawesomeBurf OFFLINE  

BawesomeBurf

Chopper Commander

• 100 posts
  • Metal Slime

Posted Fri Oct 6, 2017 8:24 PM

I may have to pick this one up, have heard great things about the series.

#4 Mord OFFLINE  

Mord

River Patroller

• 2,584 posts

Posted Sat Oct 7, 2017 9:17 AM

I don't have the game itself yet (maybe next paycheck) but I did snag the koopa troopa and goomba amiibos friday that launched with the game. :) 

Only reason I was ready for that is because I kept up with the nintendo directs for once. ;)

#5 Tanooki ONLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,129 posts

Posted Sat Oct 7, 2017 1:35 PM

I just forgot it was on the directs.  I guess I just zoned out or glossed over it listening more than watching as I think it ran when I was working so I didn't watch as much as listen.  I keep up with them due to the Switch, when WiiU jumped into the toilet a few years back I quit bothering skimming just to 3DS stuff or ignored it outright and just looked for 3DS news after the fact.

#6 ace2184 OFFLINE  

ace2184

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Mon Oct 9, 2017 2:02 AM

I'll be curious about you think about it Tanooki. I loved the original when it first came out, Wonder how much the Bowser's Minions segments add to the game.

#7 Tanooki ONLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,129 posts

Posted Mon Oct 9, 2017 7:26 AM

Well Amazon decided to delay shipping so I won't even get it until tomorrow.  I was hoping to play it over the weekend some but that didn't happen and now it will arrive in a box along with (Switch) Tiny Barbarian.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users