Photo

Pauline from Donkey kong back from the dead

4 replies to this topic

#1 LutzfromOz OFFLINE  

LutzfromOz

Star Raider

• 53 posts

Posted Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 AM

Yeah I know, this isn't exactly coleco related, but I think of coleco when I think of donkey kong... and Pauline appeared on colecovision in donkey kong. anyways for the fans of this particular franchise just a fun discussion, I like the Mario franchise up until the n64 era, Pauline... she is now the mayor of new donk city in this game, and sings in a jazz band. I personally like this chick a lot more than the princess peach chick with sideburns. this game is an interesting concept, gta clone I guess, but I think its rad to see Mario go back to his Brooklyn roots, Ive had fun in the mushroom kingdom games... but Mario needed to go into a different direction. just thought id share this with die hard fans of original donkey kong, just so they don't miss out

#2 LutzfromOz OFFLINE  

LutzfromOz

Star Raider

• Topic Starter
  • 53 posts

Posted Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:12 PM

aaaand know one cares.. wrong forum?

#3 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

I say boom boom boom

• 10,313 posts
  • You say bam bam bam

Posted Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 PM

Not sure how much overlap there is between Colecovision enthusiasts and Switch owners.

#4 BillyHW OFFLINE  

BillyHW

River Patroller

• 3,393 posts

Posted Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:10 PM

You never forget your first.

#5 imstarryeyed OFFLINE  

imstarryeyed

Moonsweeper

• 293 posts

Posted Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Loved that song from that game!  She is really great!  I am glad to see Pauline back, even though she has been in all of the Mario VS Donkey Kong games.. Princess Peach is still my number one fave Nintendo girl!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users