IGNORED

Vectrex Cartridge Shell Cases in Orange and Teal For Sale

Vectrexer

Not my listings
Direct from the creator himself Mr. Sean Kelly are more Vectrex Cart shells in translucent Orange and translucent Teal.

Orange:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vectrex-Empty-Cartridge-Shells-LOT-OF-4-TRANSPARENT-ORANGE-BRAND-NEW-/232526077425?
Vectrex Empty Cartridge Shells - LOT OF 4 - TRANSPARENT ORANGE - BRAND NEW!
Vectrex Empty Cartridge Shells
*** LOT OF FOUR - TRANSPARENT ORANGE ***

This is an exact replica of the original Vectrex cartridge shell done in transparent orange. You are bidding on a LOT OF FOUR SHELLS. I do not have any auctions for individual shells presently. The cost plus the shipping plus the time it takes to package only one is really not worth the effort.

I also have TRANSPARENT TEAL in another auction. You are welcome to mix and match colors for a total of four shells. If you need larger quantities of either of these colors, please purchase the number of lots of four that you need and I will refund the shipping difference.

This item will be shipped via First Class Mail within a week of the auction's end. Domestic shipping is $4 for one lot plus $2 for each additional lot. International shipping will be calculated based on the destination and shipping through eBay’s shipping program.

s-l1600.jpg

Teal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vectrex-Empty-Cartridge-Shells-LOT-OF-4-TRANSPARENT-TEAL-BRAND-NEW-/122757285896?
Vectrex Empty Cartridge Shells - LOT OF 4 - TRANSPARENT TEAL - BRAND NEW!
Vectrex Empty Cartridge Shells
*** LOT OF FOUR - TRANSPARENT TEAL ***

This is an exact replica of the original Vectrex cartridge shell done in transparent teal. You are bidding on a LOT OF FOUR SHELLS. I do not have any auctions for individual shells presently. The cost plus the shipping plus the time it takes to package only one is really not worth the effort.

I also have TRANSPARENT ORANGE in another auction. You are welcome to mix and match colors for a total of four shells. If you need larger quantities of either of these colors, please purchase the number of lots of four that you need and I will refund the shipping difference.

This item will be shipped via First Class Mail within a week of the auction's end. Domestic shipping is $4 for one lot plus $2 for each additional lot. International shipping will be calculated based on the destination and shipping through eBay’s shipping program.

s-l1600.jpg

• 2 weeks later...