IGNORED

Official 2017 PRGE Photo Thread

SoulBuster

So, would any of the attendees and/or vendors like to share their general impressions of the expo? You know, for those of us who were stuck at home raking leaves or cleaning out the gutters.

Yes, it was great. The weather was horrid, but inside was a hoot.

So, would any of the attendees and/or vendors like to share their general impressions of the expo? You know, for those of us who were stuck at home raking leaves or cleaning out the gutters.

Overall, yet another great Expo. I really cant recommend it enough for anyone on the fence. While its certainly cool to get to buy the new releases, see the demos for the upcoming games (9 by my count), and buy a few cool items from the other vendors (the weird cardboard box Inty, some nice sticks from Jay, my first N64, some gifts for my son, among other things), the real fun of PRGE is the four nights of dinners and drinks with 15-20 other Inty nerds and the two days of hanging at the Inty booths chatting about our favourite system.

Instead of another golf trip with the guys or Vegas yet again, everyone should seriously consider this as their guys trip for 2018 if possible. Hopefully everyone from 2017 can make it again next year, as well as Rick, Paul and Jason returning, and ideally some first timers too. Were a very welcoming bunch, amd were planning to likely get a mega booth for next year so we can all have a great weekend eating donuts, drinking beer, laughing and playing Inty.

• Like 4

Overall, yet another great Expo. I really cant recommend it enough for anyone on the fence. While its certainly cool to get to buy the new releases, see the demos for the upcoming games (9 by my count), and buy a few cool items from the other vendors (the weird cardboard box Inty, some nice sticks from Jay, my first N64, some gifts for my son, among other things), the real fun of PRGE is the four nights of dinners and drinks with 15-20 other Inty nerds and the two days of hanging at the Inty booths chatting about our favourite system.

Instead of another golf trip with the guys or Vegas yet again, everyone should seriously consider this as their guys trip for 2018 if possible. Hopefully everyone from 2017 can make it again next year, as well as Rick, Paul and Jason returning, and ideally some first timers too. Were a very welcoming bunch, amd were planning to likely get a mega booth for next year so we can all have a great weekend eating donuts, drinking beer, laughing and playing Inty.

this and this and this and this and this! You couldn't say it better!

To meet in person the Intellifellas and cyberfriends and to chat with them about our common interest was surely the coolest part of the event.

True, the nights of dinners and drinks were big fun. Some of the staff at Altabira City Tavern may disagree with this statement, though :rolling:

I'm already planning to go next year as well

• Like 3

I saw an article about PRGE on Ars Technica recently and they had a photo gallery which included Rev's booth. Unfortunately, the philistines added a caption that said something like "other vendors sold repro Atari carts, as well," right after pointing out AtariAge and how they keep the Atari VCS alive. :roll:

The Intellivision gets no respect.

I saw an article about PRGE on Ars Technica recently and they had a photo gallery which included Rev's booth. Unfortunately, the philistines added a caption that said something like "other vendors sold repro Atari carts, as well," right after pointing out AtariAge and how they keep the Atari VCS alive. :roll:

The Intellivision gets no respect.

That would be cmart, he is the Atari repo selling bastard that infiltrated the booth.

Looks like a good year @ PRGE. Since I am stuck in Florida for three more months before getting on the road again I am going to try out that show in O-town that AtariAge is advertising. Looks much smaller than PRGE with only a handful of vendors, BUT it's the closest thing to me that is retro right now. Oh, by the way, thanks to all who went for not responding to me on the "could you please get me some car decals and I'll pay you back". Self centered bastards! (actually I'm not that upset) Oh well, not everyone can be as good looking and kind as I am. It's something I live with. :)

http://freeplayflorida.com/

Jog your memory:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/263235-prge-portland-retro-gaming-expo-oct-20-22-in-2017/?p=3865138

Edited by LiqMat