I got it back to our garage and started takimg it apart. I found a 1985 quarter inside! After some brief cleaning and inspection, I plugged it in and the monitor came on! The gameplay is happening but the vectors are distorted. In selftest mode, that is apparent. Play counter is 76k
I disasssembled the control panels to clean all the grime off the buttons. I removed the springs from the buttons and then gave the white pieces a good soak and scrubbing. That made them look good but not good enough .. so yesterday I soaked them in the Oxy/peroxide/UV process in the sun for 6+ hours. Now they look perfectly new!
See pics thus far.
Edited by Rob Mitchell, Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:15 AM.