The video itself is about one-sixth of the time it took me to actually finish it.
Some of the mistakes I made:
* Not having an Atari set up and plugged in to test with
* Not having anything to easily pry apart the old cart with
* Using a donor cart that had a dust cover to reassemble
* Putting the chip in backward the first time I swapped it
It was a huge learning process. I seem to remember doing all this stuff once years ago in a hotel room (PhillyClassic perhaps) for AtariAge but none of it was fresh in my mind, plus I think Al had done us the favor of cleaning all the labels off the donor carts in advance. I'm still glad I did it again though. Thanks Mr. Atari!
Edited by MegaManFan, Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:15 AM.