IGNORED

*Found*! Please Delete Sears Intellivision Super Video Arcade

adamchevy

*Found*

Hi, I am looking for a Sears Tele-Games Super Video Arcade Intellivision in excellent condition. Preferably I would like one that is RGB modded, but Im sure thats to much to ask for. Modded or not I am still interested.

145fdf0b6b6c4b58ac32dc8ad87cf996.jpg

Edited by adamchevy

Honestly I've only ever come across one in the wild in the 20years I've been actively collecting. And that one..is the one I picked up for just under $2 at a local thrift store back in the early 2000s. I've only ever seen the usual Intv II and 2609 standard models. I did encounter a TandyVision at a garage sale once that I picked up. Only time I've found that in the wild too.

So.. in my part of the world, the Sears Super Video Arcade isn't common.

• Like 1

Honestly I've only ever come across one in the wild in the 20years I've been actively collecting. And that one..is the one I picked up for just under $2 at a local thrift store back in the early 2000s. I've only ever seen the usual Intv II and 2609 standard models. I did encounter a TandyVision at a garage sale once that I picked up. Only time I've found that in the wild too.

So.. in my part of the world, the Sears Super Video Arcade isn't common.

That’s good to know. I was planning on spending some decent money for a nice one. I guess I’ll have to keep a close watch on eBay . Edited by adamchevy

I’ll keep my eyes open for one. If I find a good deal I’ll let you know[emoji6]

Awesome! Be sure to send pics of your new Sears Super Video Arcade once you get it! Really nice Intellivision variant if for no other reason than it has detachable controllers and they mod nicely!

• Like 1