IGNORED

HSC #9 : We need your choice now

scalpel

I wrote a comment in the HSC thread. Please test it our yourself before you vote Star Strike. I doubt the game would bring a lot of fun in the competition. First round and I directly noticed the hardest problem: finding good games :lol: I wondered why we never played Star Strike, but man, now I know it.

Edit: If you test it out you need to pick Mode 6 by pressing the 5 on the number-pad in the title-screen. Its the only possible mode for HSC and its by far the most stupid one.

Edited by Ignorama

I wrote a comment in the HSC thread. Please test it our yourself before you vote Star Strike. I doubt the game would bring a lot of fun in the competition. First round and I directly noticed the hardest problem: finding good games :lol: I wondered why we never played Star Strike, but man, now I know it.

Edit: If you test it out you need to pick Mode 6 by pressing the 5 on the number-pad in the title-screen. Its the only possible mode for HSC and its by far the most stupid one.

With Star Strike, I suggest letting people play at any skill level, but set rankings so no lower level score beats a higher level score. The object of the game is to destroy the death star and that's how the game should be played. Press disc for skill level four, keypad 4 gives you level five, keypad 1 for level 3.

Star Strike isn't a bad game; but your ship losing functions on getting hit makes the game frustrating. If I were to hack this game I would have your ship repair itself a few seconds after getting hit.