IGNORED

WTT - Looking for the LTO Flash

I'm looking for someone who wants to trade the LTO Flash for homebrews.

If you're interested and you can send a new or near mint LTO Flash to Brazil, please send me a personal message.

Hopefully I'll have the homebrew you want.

---

Homebrews:

Dk Arcade

King of the Mountain

Illusions

Match 5

MineHunter

Ms. Night Stalker

Paddle Party

Same Game & Robots

Scarfinger

Space Raid

Super Chef BT

Super Pro Tennis

Sydney Hunter and the shrines of peril

I'll send send two homebrews for the LTO but Dk Arcade, Ms. Night Stalker and Super Chef BT can't be together.

Let me know If you're interested in Colecovision homebrews. I rarely play Coleco these days, so you can get 3 homebrews for your Lto Flash!

Edited by LidLikesIntellivision

• 6 months later...

No, but it's easy to get one from Mercado Livre (ebay like site).

I do have an Intellivision Shock adapter but I'm not sure I still have a game for it. Those are rare.

--EDIT- Checked and I only have the Shock adapter, no shockvision games...

As for now, there are some Digiplay games available on Mercado Livre, just search for intellivision in www.mercadolivre.com.br . Usually they're not expensive.

Brazil is the only country I have been screwed by with shipping and fraud. I'd do it if I hadn't been BADLY burned with eBay and PayPal and the Brazilian Customs and Postal service. They got a refund for Super Cobra and Tutankahmn AND got the games. Sigh...I guess I'm still bitter.

These days, even a package marked as a gift needs to have a declared value to pass the customs. The cut-off value for when gifts are accepted without extra fees may vary depending on country, and often is not something officially published but rather a secret that is applied with arbitrariness.

In principle if you travel you may in person only bring back goods up to a certain value, but I think that check is more relaxed plus there is some rule of thumb that items opened up and already used are excluded. Now I suppose if you're buying shrink wrapped Intellivision games while on holiday, you probably don't want to open them up before going home just to escape customs. The LTO Flash! might be an exception to that rule, since most seem to buy it in order to use anyway, not keep in mint condition.

Edited by carlsson

Brazil is the only country I have been screwed by with shipping and fraud. I'd do it if I hadn't been BADLY burned with eBay and PayPal and the Brazilian Customs and Postal service. They got a refund for Super Cobra and Tutankahmn AND got the games. Sigh...I guess I'm still bitter.

Yes, taxes are very high and I have to pay upon the total (product + shipping costs). Many times times I end paying close to 100% of taxes and if customs belive the product is worth more than declared, taxes can pass 100%.

But that's the buyer cost! I don't see much concern to the seller, although it's good to advice the buyer.

Another problem is the time it needs to be cleared by the customs, personally, I learned I have to be patient because it may be fast or may take entire months.

Here it's most the buyer problem again. Although if the buyer doesn't know how long it could take, in many occasions he would think his parcel is lost.

Several years ago, I bought the Atari Flash cart (harmony cart), it took so long, I wrote to the seller (Batari on AA), I didn't ask for a replacement but he immediately sent me another cart.

How surprised I was when a month later I received both cartridges at the same time!

I told the seller and we agreed I would ship locally and send the cartridge to his next Brazilian customer.

So even with bad Postal service, slow customs and high taxes; it's possible to solve many problems.

Fraud is an entire different thing and I feel sorry for you.

I once shipped an Atari computer to Brazil. After a while, it seemed to drop off the radar. The buyer requested a refund and eBay forced me to do so.

A month later (or so) I got a message from the buyer that the item arrived. He re-paid for the item and all ended well. Thank goodness for an honest buyer :thumbsup:.

• Like 2

I once shipped an Atari computer to Brazil. After a while, it seemed to drop off the radar. The buyer requested a refund and eBay forced me to do so.

A month later (or so) I got a message from the buyer that the item arrived. He re-paid for the item and all ended well. Thank goodness for an honest buyer :thumbsup:.

Yeah, mine did not.