IGNORED

Blizzcon 2017

Bakasama

I'm not sure the vanilla WoW servers will be successful. Anyone that wants to play vanilla are already playing vanilla and they are doing so for free. It's going to be hard to convince people to pay a monthly fee for it. I wonder if we will see Blizzard shutting these private servers down so that they are the only option. Personally I enjoyed the game the most during the TBC or WotLK expansions so I play on a private WotLK server. The way I look at it I bought the base game and each expansion up to that point. In addition I paid them a monthly fee for 5+ years. That's a lot of money altogether. I wasn't interested in the direction they were taking the game so I stopped there and I play my legitimately purchased game on servers that provide the experience I paid for.

• Like 1

The news just came out and they haven't stated how they're going to do it. I've heard about blizzard trying to close down private servers lately, this may be why it's happening.

I'm looking forward to playing Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty for free. I never bought the game even though I've played it.

I'm a bit amused that Heroes of the Storm players are complaining about Blizzard adding Overwatch characters to that game.