IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

Awesome news! But pretty PLEASE, make the controller cords long enough for modern living rooms and big screen tv! I would love to not have to use extension cords, which i have to do today.

Yea that is pretty reasonable since it won't require re-design and adds negligible cost

Awesome news! But pretty PLEASE, make the controller cords long enough for modern living rooms and big screen tv! I would love to not have to use extension cords, which i have to do today.

Yea that is pretty reasonable since it won't require re-design and adds negligible cost

I'd be down for longer cords too!

Glad to hear it. Since some people for some reason wants to sit close to a tv and want the cable to be short, maybe you can do a poll and make one batch with longer cables for us who want those when running modern setups, and one batch with smaller cables for those who want that "purist" approach with a small crt? Personally i think its easier to deal with a cable that is too long than one that is too short, but if its between too short or too long, and you can only run one length id prefer too long. Sadly, extension cables for the jaguar are especially unsightly compared to other systems. Im still gonna get my set regardless of lenght of cable.

Hell, if this becomes a best seller, maybe you guys would even entertain the idea of a bluetooth version down the road? I hate cables, and with todays technology, bluetooth introduce minimal latency if done right, that no one but competition players will notice. Just food for thought.

Glad to hear it. Since some people for some reason wants to sit close to a tv and want the cable to be short, maybe you can do a poll and make one batch with longer cables for us who want those when running modern setups, and one batch with smaller cables for those who want that "purist" approach with a small crt? Personally i think its easier to deal with a cable that is too long than one that is too short, but if its between too short or too long, and you can only run one length id prefer too long. Sadly, extension cables for the jaguar are especially unsightly compared to other systems. Im still gonna get my set regardless of lenght of cable.

Hell, if this becomes a best seller, maybe you guys would even entertain the idea of a bluetooth version down the road? I hate cables, and with todays technology, bluetooth introduce minimal latency if done right, that no one but competition players will notice. Just food for thought.

This is why I did not want to change anything about the original design as it seems there is no consensus on what changes people would want. I think since there is disagreement on the cord length this part will also have to stay the same and people can use an extension cable. It becomes to expense to make multiple versions of products when you are dealing with these numbers. If I had thousands of pre-orders it would be a different story.

• Like 8

This is why I did not want to change anything about the original design as it seems there is no consensus on what changes people would want. I think since there is disagreement on the cord length this part will also have to stay the same and people can use an extension cable. It becomes to expense to make multiple versions of products when you are dealing with these numbers. If I had thousands of pre-orders it would be a different story.

Then why not go with a longer for everyone? I mean its not too inconvenient for those who want a shorter cord, but its very inconvenient for the ones who want a longer cord. at least make a poll and see what most people prefer and make your decision after that? i mean sure you pay for the setup costs, but people are buying these from you. i think the majority should be your decision regardless of what the majority wants. not a demand but a polite suggestion. if nothing else, please make attractive extension cords that do not look like rgb cables for computer monitors (which is what most are, with the tightening screws removed (or even still intact!)), id pay a fair price for attractive extension cords if you feel you have to make short cables for the controllers.