Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers-Production Campagin

282 replies to this topic

#276 MortoffGames OFFLINE  

MortoffGames

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts

Posted Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:39 PM

I'm not gonna lie, that blood red translucent shell color would be awesome enough to grab another set of these.

I totally agree

#277 MortoffGames OFFLINE  

MortoffGames

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts

Posted Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 PM

He

Hi, what adapter would that be?

http://atariage.com/...dapter-project/

#278 RupanIII OFFLINE  

RupanIII

Moonsweeper

• 347 posts

Posted Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 PM

LOL, how did they duplicate the original jaguar pcb? odd. 
Anyway, glad it's an 'easy' fix. 
When does work on the controller housing duplication begin? 

Update 01-31-2018

Sorry for the slow updates however things have been hectic. I have been working on getting the Atari 2600 and 5200 shells released and it has been challenging. The Atari 2600 shells should be shipping next week if anyone needs brand new shells for home brews and such. The Atari 5200 shells need more work still. For the Jaguar controllers they are moving along nicely. The prototype PCB board came in; however they duplicated the original non-pro controller! Regardless that is an easy fix and they are making the correct boards right now. Hopefully can post a video shortly of the prototype board working in an original controller. Can't wait to get these out and should have more news about ETA in the coming days. Thank you for your patience. 

#279 MortoffGames OFFLINE  

MortoffGames

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 210 posts

Posted Thu Feb 1, 2018 7:58 AM

LOL, how did they duplicate the original jaguar pcb? odd. 
Anyway, glad it's an 'easy' fix. 
When does work on the controller housing duplication begin? 

I had given them a stack of controllers to play around with as the original ones are a lot cheaper than the pro version and prefer to mess them up instead. The PCB they made is an exact match of the original controller and works great so having the pro PCB made is not a problem now. The casing will start production after the Chinese Holiday. 

Edited by MortoffGames, Thu Feb 1, 2018 8:08 AM.

#280 leech OFFLINE  

leech

Stargunner

• 1,030 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 AM

Anyone else notice there is a typo in the original post?  It says it'll work with the Atari ST2, which is actually the Atari STE.

By the way, there is an awesome patch out there for  OIDs that works with the Jaguar controllers!

Edited by leech, Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 AM.

#281 Jeffrey_Bones OFFLINE  

Jeffrey_Bones

Dragonstomper

• 909 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:00 PM

Anyone else notice there is a typo in the original post?  It says it'll work with the Atari ST2, which is actually the Atari STE.

By the way, there is an awesome patch out there for  OIDs that works with the Jaguar controllers!

ST2, STE, STD.... ITS ALL THE SAME. LOL

#282 leech OFFLINE  

leech

Stargunner

• 1,030 posts

Posted Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 PM

ST2, STE, STD.... ITS ALL THE SAME. LOL

Ha ha!  With the recent articles about Nolan Bushnell not getting that GDC award, I am sure there were plenty of Atari STD models floating around...

#283 grips03 ONLINE  

grips03

River Patroller

• 3,515 posts

Posted Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:32 PM

If you do plan to make into Intellivision variant, I would recommend making the conductive pads larger than the stock 3 button controller.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users