IGNORED

So why no portable Intellivision or Colecovision?

Flashback editions were done and from what I saw, CV didn't fare well but Intellivision sold better. We also have portable Atari and portable Genesis so where's the portable Intellivision? Maybe with SD card slot to load additional games? Or is having a 16-directional disc, 3 action buttons (the top 2 buttons on original controllers are the same) and 12-button keypad scaring AtGames?

• Like 1

Preach 7800FAN! Bring on the Intellivision Portable!

Actually, I would be happy with a second run of Intellivision flashback with just a few fixes.

Correct the controller wiring and some sound issues and I'd be pretty happy.

Of course, Add a bunch of games! Or SD card. HDMI would be cool also.

I want this for others really. I have the cables that fix the wiring. I have the ultimate Flashback as well.

But it would be nice to see it released as intended. Maybe with flash-able rom/os so it can get fixes/updates etc. FLASHED to it. FLASHBACK...

• Like 2

Whenever Bill L comments on the Intellivision or Coleco Flashbacks, it is to state that there is no plans to renew them or re-release. I think what we've already gotten for those 2 systems is the end of the line (from an At Games perspective).

There were of course other INTV plug and plays.

• 3 months later...