Im sorry, but I must point out how utterly shameful this is.
You didnt even research the seller who is a respected member here, and a good guy.
You started this fake news story, and it caused Nir to pull the plug on the sale.
Shame on you.
I am at a loss to understand what your comments have to do with what I actually posted. Your comments are not correct and I don't appreciate the character assassination. No fake news, let's leave that to CNN and MSNBC.
1) I did research this item and found nothing on AA, or Google. No info, reviews or anything that verified its existence in places you'd think (like AA). So that contributed to my reason for the query. To me, this is a hobby and I'm not exactly going to exhaust an inordinate amount of time on it.
2) Ndary is unknown to me. I have been on AA since 2010 and our paths just haven't managed to cross. He sounds like a great guy with many testimonials to his standing. My post and query simply asked if anyone had heard of this mystery device.
3) No fake news here. I stated clearly that it was my opinion, hence "Me thinks this is bogus" (emphasis on "me thinks"). I didn't say "it was" a scam, just asking for others opinion if they could verify if such an item was legit.
4) Ndary's decision to pull the item had zero to do with "my post". He "apparently" decided to pull the item because of another AA member's comment with respect to copyright law. Valid or not, that had nothing to do with me.
5) Everything I stated was factual. I'm sorry you attributed attributes to my statements that I did not say or imply. At the time of the post, I "thought" that this might not be legit and asked the AA community that is in the know, to confirm such a device.
Edited by ACML, Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 AM.