IGNORED

New 2600 Homebrew Games Available for Pre-Order!

Albert

We've just added six new games to the AtariAge Store for pre-ordering! These new games were available for the first time at the recent 2017 Portland Retro Gaming Expo, and we're now making them available for everyone! We have three new Atari 2600 games and three new games for the Atari Jaguar! The three new Atari 2600 games are Super Cobra Arcade, Space Cactus Canyon, and Draconian. And the three new Jaguar games are Jeff Minter Classics, Escape 2042, AstroStorm.

Click on the following game images to learn more about each game (including video and screenshots):

2600_SuperCobraArcade_Box_front_news.jpg 2600_SpaceCactusCanyon_Box_front_news.jp 2600_Draconian_Box_front_news.jpg

Jaguar_JeffMinterClassics_Box_front_news Jaguar_Escape2042_Box_front_news.jpg Jaguar_AstroStorm_Box_front_news.jpg

All six new games feature high-quality, professionally printed boxes, manuals and labels. Draconian, Super Cobra Arcade and Jeff Minter Classics include a poster featuring the box art for each game (and the Jeff Minter Classics poster is double-sided!

Pre-ordering for these games will run through the end of November. Games will ship in early December and should arrive in time for Christmas for anyone inside the United States.

• Like 7

Great ! An idea about postage to europe (Belgium or France) ?

The store will calculate postage based on the weight of the games you order. You can add the games you are interested in buying to your shopping cart and then begin the checkout process. The store will allow you to see the shipping costs before you need to pay.

..Al

The store will calculate postage based on the weight of the games you order. You can add the games you are interested in buying to your shopping cart and then begin the checkout process. The store will allow you to see the shipping costs before you need to pay.

..Al

Ok thank you ! I asked because I saw a button "estimate shipping" which asks for a us zipcode.

Ok thank you ! I asked because I saw a button "estimate shipping" which asks for a us zipcode.

I don't think the "estimate shipping" for international destinations works in the shopping cart before you check out. You'll need to begin the checkout process, choose the shipping address and you'll be able to see the shipping costs before the payment step.

..Al

Would like to pre-order Draconian. One question, is Draconian NTSC only? I don't see an option for PAL or PAL60.

Draconian auto-detects your console and will automatically switch between NTSC, PAL60 and SECAM60. There's a menu option that allows you to override it if the console is detected incorrectly.

If you'd like info on how that works check these two blog entries:

• Like 3

Draconian auto-detects your console and will automatically switch between NTSC, PAL60 and SECAM60. There's a menu option that allows you to override it if the console is detected incorrectly. If you'd like info on how that works check these two blog entries:

That's great to know. Thanks! :)

I just had to order Space Cactus Canyon so that I could bring it back to the scorching deserts of Alberta. Note to everyone: current temperature: -15C. With snow. Lots and lots of snow. :D

Even a Space Cactus won't stand a chance in such a harsh environment. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...