Photo

Atari Magazines

4 replies to this topic

#1 ChuckTeed OFFLINE  

ChuckTeed

Space Invader

• 12 posts

Posted Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 PM

Bought a huge Atari computer lot a while back and am slowly sorting through it. One item I pulled from the wreckage recently was about 100 Atari Magazines - Antic, Atari Interface, Start, and ST Log. Haven't decided if they're going to stay in the collection yet, though - I'm slowly coming to the realization I've bitten off more than I can chew with the lot. 

38350130906_127741da8f_k.jpg

#2 Justin Payne OFFLINE  

Justin Payne

Dragonstomper

• 750 posts
  • Busy updating XEGS Podcast website to Angular2

Posted Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 AM

Are u interested in giving them away? If so, where u b? Would want to calculate shipping.

#3 _The Doctor__ OFFLINE  

_The Doctor__

River Patroller

• 2,614 posts

Posted Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 AM

Before each person asks for whatever issue or collection perhaps a quick look and see if there are a few missing from the archives and donate or scan them for the archives?

After which by all means give em away or sell em etc. :)   I personally wouldn't mind giving them a home, and would handle donating or scanning missing issues as well

Edited by _The Doctor__, Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 AM.

#4 davidcalgary29 OFFLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,400 posts

Posted Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 PM

Can you post pictures of the Interface issues? I've never seen them.

#5 ChuckTeed OFFLINE  

ChuckTeed

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:38 PM

I'll try to post some pics when I get home. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet - the lot came with three computers, monitors, books, games, and lots of odds and sods. Dude was into the computers and didn't throw anything away. I don't usually collect computers, but I couldn't say not - most of the items were complete in box. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users