IGNORED

Saitek F1 Super Challenge PINBALL MACHINE question.

Stun Runner 87

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever find a compatible adapter? If so, how does the game play? I used to own a Halex pinball machine which is very similar to the Satiek machines. The Halex machine would game over whenever you reached a certain score which I didn't like since it resulted in limited gameplay. Does the Saitek machine do the same thing?

I bought one of these several years ago but never got to play it because the power supply went missing. I'm surprised the Halex machine game overs when you reach a certain score, mine never did that, but I don't know if that's just because I never reached such a high score.

I bought one of these several years ago but never got to play it because the power supply went missing. I'm surprised the Halex machine game overs when you reach a certain score, mine never did that, but I don't know if that's just because I never reached such a high score.

I had the 'Mach 1' Halex pinball machine. Once the score hits 999,999 the game's voice tells you it was a great game and then it pretty much shuts down. I sold it after that because there was no reason to keep playing if there was no longer any challenge. I'd like to find a Route 66 Saitek machine but here in the US (or at least online in the US) the machines very rarely pop up. :(

Did you ever find a compatible adapter? If so, how does the game play? I used to own a Halex pinball machine which is very similar to the Satiek machines. The Halex machine would game over whenever you reached a certain score which I didn't like since it resulted in limited gameplay. Does the Saitek machine do the same thing?

No, the seller that I was going to buy the saitek pinball machine wouldn't ship to Chicago.

He said "local pick up only" which wad aj issue for me because he lives in New Jersey.

LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

No, the seller that I was going to buy the saitek pinball machine wouldn't ship to Chicago.

He said "local pick up only" which wad aj issue for me because he lives in New Jersey.

LOL.

Ah, I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to ship one of those things either. He probably ended up selling it locally, I am guessing.

• 4 years later...