IGNORED

I technically have some MCP units...

CPUWIZ

sega genesis extension cords, they have all 9 wires (and you can take the female end, squash them in a vice and pop the case off leaving about an inch of pigtail and a boot)

Yeah, I know, but I need the color coded 6 wire ones. It is cleaner. I used SEGA cords for the 7800 DualShock adapter.

• Like 2

I got some. Wanna trade straight up 1 for 1? :P

I thought I gave you one already? :? That reminds me, I need to make some for PMP, Trebor and RevEng. :dunce: And I really need to finish the debug feature, because that will blow any other solution out of the water. I may just do that in December, got 3 weeks off. :ponder:

• Like 1

Yeah, I know, but I need the color coded 6 wire ones. It is cleaner. I used SEGA cords for the 7800 DualShock adapter.

yea when I did the "NES" rapid fire 7800 controllers I made a jig cause even if you think you have the color code sorted out the very next damn batch is completely different

overkill city here I have a 9 pin plug and some spring terminals like you find on cheap speakers (cause they were cheap) connected to an arduino, so you connect the wires by color in a matched pattern (orange is always 1, brown always 2, etc and whatever) then it would print out the number order of the colors

another option is to add a male de9, pigtail to pin header for now, board rev in future its about the same footprint as a right angle pin header anyway, then you just buy off the shelf cables and plug it in without having to muck with any wire connections

I thought I gave you one already? :? That reminds me, I need to make some for PMP, Trebor and RevEng. :dunce: And I really need to finish the debug feature, because that will blow any other solution out of the water. I may just do that in December, got 3 weeks off. :ponder:

Nope not yet. It's my Birthday soon so that works for me thanks ;)

EDIT: So one for each of us takes care of 4 out of the 6 in the picture. Looks like you got 2 left. People better buy them from you ASAP!

Nope not yet. It's my Birthday soon so that works for me thanks ;)

EDIT: So one for each of us takes care of 4 out of the 6 in the picture. Looks like you got 2 left. People better buy them from you ASAP!

Nah, they have the IO boards already and I can crank out the main cart pretty easily now (Versa 2.0 is designed for it), I have a lot of the NVRAM in my inventory, which I'd love to turn back into money. Those chips are not cheap, or easy to get.

• Like 1

Perhaps you should look into using them to retrofit the original HSCs?

Those are 512K NVRAM chips, pretty insane to try to retrofit those. I am probably gonna make an internal HSC module for AX's project. Which I have a few of these for...

IMG_2588.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Since people are talking about HSC, what about your SaveKey? You still have inventory of them, right?