IGNORED

ABBUC Software Competition 2018

freetz

Hi everyone,

the year 2018 hasn't even started yet, but I still wanted open this thread for anyone interested as some of you may already want to start coding (or finishing unfinished) programs for the next contest.

I'll post the (only slightly updated) rules on the ABBUC website soon, but here are the key aspects in short:

- Deadline is again the 31st of July

- The web portal is open from 1 January onwards and submissions have to be made through http://asc.abbuc.de

- The coding rules have not changed this year, so it's still possible to submit programs which make use of extensions for the Atari

- The only change in the rules limits the possible ways of voting to "just" three, i.e. the online portal, letter or directly at the ABBUC assembly

Please feel free to use this thread to present your contributions whenever you are ready.

Cheers,

F.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Our third kid has just been born, so I haven't had time to update the website.

Well, that's no excuse. :D

However, the rules are the same as the ones last year, except some minor changes in the voting process.

Can you provide a link to the rules for the previous year then?

Our third kid has just been born, so I haven't had time to update the website. However, the rules are the same as the ones last year, except some minor changes in the voting process.

Congratulations! You must be the happiest man in the world.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone want to create a title screen / graphic for my skiing game?

The working title "is SKI-IT" with the two idea of the two I's being the skis ;)

Perhaps a skier jumping over some logs or fences or something?!

Also want a "cheering cround" sound for the end of the race and a "tick tock" clock sound - these can be done in BASIC if that helps :)

Edited by therealbountybob

• 1 month later...

Anyone want to create a title screen / graphic for my skiing game?

The working title "is SKI-IT" with the two idea of the two I's being the skis ;)

Perhaps a skier jumping over some logs or fences or something?!

Also want a "cheering cround" sound for the end of the race and a "tick tock" clock sound - these can be done in BASIC if that helps :)

I think it might be cool to find a good skier image and Rastaconvert it, then use G2F to add in your title. I could do the Rasta conversion part if you wanted, but I've never used G2F so someone else would have to load up the Rasta image and fix it in G2F.

Edited by Gunstar

• 2 weeks later...