IGNORED

Precision Dance Pads Omega 4X Micro DDR Pad for PS1/PS2, Xbox, & GameCube

Skippy B. Coyote

Hey there guys and gals! With the holiday season just around the corner I could use a little cash for present purchases so I've decided to list a few things for sale. First up we have...

Precision Dance Pads Omega 4X Micro Dance Pad for PS1, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, & computers via USB

L2UJyUZ.jpg

bvuaeke.jpg

CXJw5yJ.jpg

K7V7fi8.jpg

Up for sale here is a Precision Dance Pads brand Omega 4X Micro pad with a multi-system adapter that allows it to work with the original PlayStation, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, and computers via USB. Also included is a non-slip mat to place the pad on to keep it from sliding around on the floor. I purchased it for my spouse who is disabled so that she could set it in her lap and try out DDR with her wrists, but it ended up taking a bit too much pressure to activate the arrows for her comfort so it's sat in a closet un-used since the day it arrived. I did test it out again before listing it for sale and everything works exactly as it should, though there are a few small scratches on the surface of the lexan top from bumping up against other items in the closet. Other than those few scratches it looks just like new and works just like new as well.

All in all it would make a great dance pad for a small child or someone who just wants to try playing rhythm games using their hands instead of their feet (keep in mind that it does measure 13" x 13", as pictured above) by setting it in their lap. If you do purchase this dance pad for a small child though keep in mind that it is designed only for use on a solid surface like a hard wood or tile floor and using it on carpet is very likely to damage the dance pad. I do accept returns on everything I sell, however will not accept a return if you damage the dance pad by playing with it on carpet.

Price : $85 + USPS Priority Mail shipping costs calculated by zip code

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying! :)

Edited by Jin

How are you going to get paid for these if your PP is stuck a couple hundred in the hole? Don't you at least need to get the shipping money out of this? I'm just going on what you mentioned in the other thread. Hope all goes as well as it can for you.

You are correct, I just hadn't had the chance to update this thread yet and was going to do it in the morning after I had gotten some sleep. I listed this stuff for sale this morning then this afternoon eBay screwed me over, so for the time being I cannot accept any payments via PayPal. If any buyers come along who don't mind paying via money order I can take those, but PayPal is a no-go for the foreseeable future.