I just finished up a side-scroller/platformer called “Sand Castles” – I wanted to share a copy if anyone’s interested. Here’s a quick run-down…
- Shoot to defeat monsters to clear each round (if you spend to much time in a level, you’ll get chased by the “reaper”)
- Health bar is to the bottom-right, lives to the bottom left
- Left difficulty switch to control game difficulty (b=longer time before reaper, health restored each level)
- Right difficulty switch turns music on/off.
- Works with SEGA Genesis controllers with multiple buttons supported: B to shoot, C to jump – of course it also works with the 2600 joystick, where “up” jumps.
- DPC+ kernel (tested in Stella, and Harmony cartridge)
Based on the feedback I got with Bit Quest, I thought it’d be cool to make a proper manual for the game, so I’ve include that as well.
In any case, check it out. Hope you enjoy it!