IGNORED

Cyber Monday Lives!, Rocks! & Limited Edition. Couldn't resist.

Guest LiqMat

Yeah. I think I was able to grab all three, but when I hit "add to cart", Lives! appeared to be sold out, yet my order went through. It will be interesting to see what I actually ordered. I have an email into Intellivision Productions to verify my order. It will be nice to have a physical copy again of Rocks! since they almost never come across Ebay anymore. I am hoping the Lives! CD (if I actually got one) is the v1.1 edition and not the v1.0 for no other reason than my OCD collecting needs. haha

Edited by LiqMat

Just kidding, they explain right on the site:

... The console includes 60 of the games you remember and love, including seven that were Intellivision hits but that we legally couldn't include on the Intellivision Flashback: Blockade Runner, Bump 'n' Jump, Dragonfire, Fathom, Nova Blast, Venture, Zaxxon, along with other favorites including Choplifter!, Cosmic Avenger, Space Fury, Space Panic, Miner 2049er, Moonsweeper, Wing War, and more! ...

Yeah. I think I was able to grab all three, but when I hit "add to cart", Lives! appeared to be sold out, yet my order went through. It will be interesting to see what I actually ordered. I have an email into Intellivision Productions to verify my order. It will be nice to have a physical copy again of Rocks! since they almost never come across Ebay anymore. I am hoping the Lives! CD (if I actually got one) is the v1.1 edition and not the v1.0 for no other reason than my OCD collecting needs. haha

There was only one sealed copy of v1.1 in the inventory, so you could get lucky. There were a bunch of 1.0 though.

Semi-related to the Cyber Monday sale, the below email went out. I received all my items so no worries for me. However, I thought I'd share for anyone who 1) might have an order still outstanding or 2) had concerns about ordering from them.

While the below email is a sad reminder of the passing of Keith Robinson and why there were problems with the orders, it is also a reminder that life continues on, that Intellivision Productions will continue on, and that the people at Intellivision Productions are hard at work.

Within the past year, you placed an order on our Intellivision Lives web store. If you have received your merchandise, great! If you have not received it yet, or you only received it recently after a long wait, we sincerely apologize. We are in the process of catching up on all outstanding orders, and we will ship everything to you by the second week of December in time for Christmas.

For those of you who don't know, Intellivision Productions, Inc. was a one-man company, owned and operated by Keith Robinson. Keith very sadly passed away in June of this year. It has been a difficult time since then (and in the months leading up to his passing when he was very ill) but there are folks involved who are working to re-organize and get the company back up and running. And is because of loyal fans like YOU that there is a commitment to do so. We thank you for that!

If you are willing to wait (longer!) for your order, we thank you for your patience. If you do not want the merchandise anymore, we will issue you a full refund. Or if you want to modify your order, you may do that too. Please reply to this email and let us know your wishes.

Thank you so much for being an Intellivision fan.

• Like 2

There was only one sealed copy of v1.1 in the inventory, so you could get lucky. There were a bunch of 1.0 though.

Oh nuts. I ordered two Lives!, two Rocks! and tried to order two Las Vegas copies, but only could order one. Hopefully you could match my order to a version 1.1. I would greatly appreciate it. I have been hunting a v1.1 for almost a year now.

Edited by LiqMat

The Lives CD comes up on ebay once in a while; the Rocks CD almost never. It's great they have some available now. [Especially since the Rocks CDs could never be produced again]. The key thing with these CDs is the extra content besides the games; it's more than what's found on the internet. Canadians have to pay about CA$31 in shipping/fees so the sale prices helps out.

Edited by mr_me

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you colormesticky for taking care of me!!! Now for a family photo. That's a super rare keyboard component holding it all up. Nah, that's just a Kaypro 4/83 I'm restoring, but I can dream! Ha!

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 2

Geez, sorry about that cracked case. I'm glad they hooked you up with two 1.1's though! Hopefully you were going to open that one up anyway...?

The fact you guys still had copies of all of this made me a very happy camper. I thought all stock was gone. So NO worries. A plastic case is easy to replace and yes, I was going to open it anyway.

• Like 1