IGNORED

RT needs our help

SpiceWare

I was just looking up some dick pics(Google Images without SafeSearch is magical!). As doing so I thought about how millions of others were likely doing the exact same thing at the same moment. Therefore, if I post some dick pics here then maybe those searching for them may come across this and donate. Anyway, these dicks are for you. I hope they help. Caution, NSFW, don't look, curiosity killed the cat, or whatever! They are for search engine purposes ONLY:

Screen-shot-2011-09-30-at-11.45.06-AM-23
120418081322-dick-clark-1968-horizontal-
dick-tracy1.jpg?w=260&h=400
Moby-Dick.jpg
25649392_1511681198.8373.jpg

• Like 2

Latest:

January 10, 2018

$2,940 of $3,500 goal raised by 68 kind and generous people in 1 month:

gofundme.com/duanes-squishy-adjustable-bed

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash at eBay

Thanks for the donations!

Long version: For those who don't know, I'm in the middle of moving. We rented a U-Haul truck and paid three late-teen/early 20 guys (that are friends of a family member) to put the heavy stuff onto the truck. We'll put some more stuff in the truck tomorrow and take it to the new place. The guys will drive down in my sister's car and unload the truck. Most of us will come back to the semi-empty house so the guys can get their car and go home. I'll sleep in my old bed. If they don't keep me overnight after my gallbladder operation on Thursday the 11th, my sister will take me to the old house and I'll stay there again so I can sleep in my old bed. My sister will drive to the new place on Friday so she can go to work and she will probably come back for me on Monday or Tuesday. The cable people are turning off cable and Internet on Thursday the 11th and turning it on at the new place, so I probably won't be able to reply to anyone until at least Monday or Tuesday. My computer, video game system, and TV will be at the new place, so I'll have 5 or 6 boring days by myself with nothing to do. My sister used too much phone data or whatever it's called, so without WiFi, I won't be able to use my mom's old iPhone 5s to do anything online. Once I'm down at the new place on Monday or Tuesday, I'll be back on the good old Internet (if the cable guy really shows up at the new place on Thursday and hooks up everything correctly). Can a person who is addicted to TV, video games, and the Internet survive for 5 or 6 days without any of it? Tune in next week—same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

Short version: I won't have an Internet connection for 5 or 6 days, so don't expect a reply from me until Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th.

[it took until Friday (January 19, 2018) before a cable guy who knew what he was doing got everything hooked up and fixed it so I could use my computer on the Internet again.]

• Like 3

Thanks for the replies and the donations. My sister's phone plan flipped over to the new month, so I'm able to talk this into my mother's old iPhone. I'm still at the old house with no Internet, TV, or video games. I hope to be at the new place on Wednesday. A cable guy showed up at the new place on Thursday last week (the same day I was getting my operation) and spent something like three hours trying to get stuff to work. My sister doesn't know if he got the Internet working. Somebody has to come back out Friday (a week later) and finish doing whatever they didn't do on Thursday. My sister says it looks like the guy erased everything on my DVR. The cable people told us three different times that we could take our stuff to the new place so we wouldn't lose any shows that we already had recorded. I told my stepfather what was supposed to happen and put notes under the phone modem thingy and the Internet thingy so there wouldn't be any confusion. I plug my computer and my video game system directly into the modem/router Internet thingy, but the cable guy took it out of my room and stuck it in my stepfather's room (the person who doesn't have a computer or a video game system) and my stepfather cheerfully let the cable guy do it. If I really get down there on Wednesday, I'll be there on Friday when the next cable guy comes, so maybe I'll get it straightened out. The first cable guy claimed that he was coming back the next day but when my sister called a couple days later, they said somebody wouldn't be out until Friday. That's probably a good thing since I'll be there to make sure these clowns don't mess anything else up. We didn't usually have this much trouble with cable people until the switch from Time Warner to spectrum. I don't know if spectrum hired all new people or they just lowered the IQ of the old Time Warner people with some kind of special stupid sauce.

I forgot to mention, if anybody donated using PayPal, I won't be able to see it or update the go fund me page until I get on my computer at the new place and am back on the Internet. Remember if you donated using PayPal, you're not being ignored, I just can't see it yet. I'll update the go fund me page on Wednesday if the Internet is on. If it's not, I hope to update it on Friday.

I was just looking up some dick pics(Google Images without SafeSearch is magical!). As doing so I thought about how millions of others were likely doing the exact same thing at the same moment. Therefore, if I post some dick pics here then maybe those searching for them may come across this and donate. Anyway, these dicks are for you. I hope they help. Caution, NSFW, don't look, curiosity killed the cat, or whatever! They are for search engine purposes ONLY:

Screen-shot-2011-09-30-at-11.45.06-AM-23

120418081322-dick-clark-1968-horizontal-

dick-tracy1.jpg?w=260&h=400

Moby-Dick.jpg

25649392_1511681198.8373.jpg

Since RT liked this post now I'm wondering if he clicked on the spoiler because he just can't resist spoilers and then got the joke or if he clicked it because he is more gay than we all already figured out. Anyway, more people need to donate or this queer could end up cuddling in one of our beds! Imagine him rolling over to whisper sweet nothings about Batari Basic. No one wants that! Seriously though, he isn't really asking for much. He just wants the best bed on the planet and possibly the universe.

• Like 1

How did the operation go RT? Feeling well apart from the Internetless torture?

Thanks for asking. So far no problems with the operation that I know of. I'll see the doctor next month to find out If there are any horrible hidden problems inside of my guts somewhere. They made me stay overnight and the daytime people were great, but the night time lady was a whole different experience. I'll put it in my blog once my computer is hooked up to the Internet. When I've been in the hospital before, the bag that drips into your arm was just hanging on a pole with no machine between you and the bag. This thing had a loud machine between the bag and my arm and it made a loud snapping noise every minute, so I couldn't sleep most of the time I was in that room. Letting someone start to fall asleep and then waking them up a minute later really is a good torture technique. I'm sure the US government uses that on its enemies.

I'm in the new place, about ready to go to sleep in my recliner. I was only allowed to carry light stuff so my sister had to bring most of it in herself. One or two more trips in the minivan and just about everything in the house will be at the new place. We seem to have cable, but no Internet.

• Like 1

Here's what I posted in the other thread, for those who can't or don't visit the off topic forums:

My sister went to Sears yesterday (since her store is in the same mall) to make sure they still had it. The PayPal money should be in the bank on Monday, so that's supposed to be when she'll buy the bed. The person at Sears says that it takes about 7 days to be delivered after you buy it, so I might have the bed on the 29th of January (if there are no delays). I have to go back up to the old house tonight to pack up more stuff, so I'll get to sleep on my old bed for a night or two and get a break from the chair I've been sleeping on.