IGNORED

Nashville or Cleveland Intellivision?

First Spear

My house! You're in my neck of the woods. What are you looking for?

You will also find Exchange stores in the area, there's one in Fairlawn (about 20 minutes south of Cleveland) that has a lot of boxed commons (well over 40) at the moment, most for about $3 each. Each store is hit and miss though ...

My house! You're in my neck of the woods. What are you looking for?

You will also find Exchange stores in the area, there's one in Fairlawn (about 20 minutes south of Cleveland) that has a lot of boxed commons (well over 40) at the moment, most for about $3 each. Each store is hit and miss though ...

Plus you can visit the Rock n Roll hall of Fame.. Which is a must if your in Cleveland.. ;)

Agree!

You can also swing by the Little Italy neighborhood for some great food or head over to the Parma neighborhood for perogies.

If you visit before Christmas, you can visit the Christmas Story house where they filmed the movie, too!

You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

• Like 1

I went to the shop. When I asked the shop owner about Intellivision, he said, "that's my shit!" So I knew I was in the right place. :)

The store is awesome, full of all kinds of stuff that would stress my marriage if i brought it all home. :) I did pick up some common boxed Intv games for my display shelf, talked about Philly Classic 2004, these AA forums, Royal Dealer is a good game in his opinion, and then I was on my way.

Thanks for the lead!

http://www.videogameconnection.com/index.php?rarity=rarities&list=atari2600

Great little shop. Mike has been around for years.

Edited by First Spear
  • Like 4

I went to the shop. When I asked the shop owner about Intellivision, he said, "that's my shit!" So I knew I was in the right place. :)

The store is awesome, full of all kinds of stuff that would stress my marriage if i brought it all home. :) I did pick up some common boxed Intv games for my display shelf, talked about Philly Classic 2004, these AA forums, Royal Dealer is a good game in his opinion, and then I was on my way.

Thanks for the lead!

Glad you enjoyed it. It is out of the way, but always worth the trip. Mike runs our local Retro show(CCAG) which I am a vendor at. That is also a great stop if you are around in June/July.

He did mention the show and stuff. I need to figure out if I can get my work travel to coincide with the event...

Glad you enjoyed it. It is out of the way, but always worth the trip. Mike runs our local Retro show(CCAG) which I am a vendor at. That is also a great stop if you are around in June/July.

Agree!

You can also swing by the Little Italy neighborhood for some great food or head over to the Parma neighborhood for perogies.

Off Topic - My family is from Cleveland and my great grandmother used to make perogies by hand. No one kept the tradition though, so I have to get the frozen ones now.

• Like 2

I went to college at CWRU and spent 6 years in Cleveland in the 1990s. It was a good city to be in at that time. My wife and I went for my 10 year college reunion and had a great time there, though it was a bittersweet trip seeing how hard the recession hit that city (only Detroit was hit harder). My wife loved Little Italy, President James Garfield's Memorial Tomb (https://lakeviewcemetery.com/visit/points-of-interest/james-a-garfield-memorial/), food, and neighborhoods.

I'm a fan of the "river that catches on fiiii-re!" part.

Of course that will never happen again, as the EPA is stronger than ever.

People remember the time Cleveland's Cuyahoga river burned in the 1969. However, that wasn't even the first time that happened... there have been "13 reported" fires according to Wikipedia. One around the start of the 20th century almost burned the city of Cleveland down.

Burning rivers were common in other cities >100 years ago.

• Like 1