Photo

Atari Jaguar to 5200 Controller Adapter Project

79 replies to this topic

#76 Protestari OFFLINE  

Protestari

Dragonstomper

• 886 posts

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:11 AM

If anyone has contact with Atariguy1021 please tell him thanks for all he has done for us and we hope he is well.

Hopefully he will come back, if not still want to express what a pleasure he was to deal with, his products were top notch.

#77 Darrin9999 OFFLINE  

Darrin9999

River Patroller

• 3,155 posts

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:55 PM

It's a shame that this is dead, a Jag controller on the 5200 would be ideal. I'd certainly be buying one if he someone started making them again.

What he said!

#78 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

As Above

• 18,759 posts
  • So Below

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:59 PM

If anyone has contact with Atariguy1021 please tell him thanks for all he has done for us and we hope he is well.

Hopefully he will come back, if not still want to express what a pleasure he was to deal with, his products were top notch.

So does this mean you where able to get some of these Jaguar to 5200 adapters from him at some point before he went MIA?

#79 Protestari OFFLINE  

Protestari

Dragonstomper

• 886 posts

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:32 PM

So does this mean you where able to get some of these Jaguar to 5200 adapters from him at some point before he went MIA?

No I dont have one.

#80 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

River Patroller

• 2,616 posts

Posted Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:37 PM

I think he is referring to the Masterplay clone, Famicom NTT controller for Colecovision, Jaguar controller for Colecovision, maybe something else I haven't seen being sold, but the Jag to 5200 controller adapter was never completed. Actually, this Jag to 5200 controller adapter was one of the reason I ordered the two Jag Pro replicas being sold.

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users