Photo

FS: Gradiente Phantom (Brazil NES clone in 7800 case) w/ 3 Games

2 replies to this topic

#1 GoldenWheels OFFLINE  

GoldenWheels

Stargunner

• 1,472 posts

Posted Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:19 PM

Price is $180, shipped, Priority Mail within the United States. If you are an AtariAge subscriber, the price is $170 shipped.

I bought this several months ago from Brazil for $190, as I was very curious about a NES clone in a 7800 case. My curiosity has been sated and I am ready to find it a good home with another collector.

System is fully functional. It is PAL-M format. It does display and run games on NTSC TVs, but does so only in black & white. Has both Composite and RF outs, however I have only used the Composite out.

The 3 games included are F-15 City War, Crimebusters, and Ghostbusters (you may note someone wrote Double Dragon 2 over the rip on the Ghostbusters label--it is Ghostbusters, NOT DD2.) All games work.

Also comes with one controller, light gun and the appropriate power adapter with US plug converter. Light gun works with Crimebusters, and must be plugged into controller port 2 to work.

When I received the system, both it and the controller were disassembled and cleaned thoroughly inside and out.

I am open to trades but only of a very narrow variety: Turbografx games with manuals only, and hopefully with the case if the game originally came with one,  +/- cash to even it out either way. I am looking for New Adventure Island, Raiden, Cadash, Ghost Manor, Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu, Air Zonk, Night Creatures, Somer Assault, Neutopia 2, Darkwing Duck, Dead Moon, and Bomberman 93. I value trades a little less than cash however!

yd7r8MC.jpg

4qlAuLd.jpg?1

b4AoDAV.jpg

oInawUV.jpg?1

X7lvWwL.jpg?1

LIA7fa6.jpg?1

GX60UE3.jpg

AaYzqp6.jpg

#2 Bratwurst OFFLINE  

Bratwurst

Stargunner

• 1,081 posts

Posted Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:47 PM

Of interest to anyone who didn't know by now is that Crimebusters is an NES game exclusive to Brazil.

#3 GoldenWheels OFFLINE  

GoldenWheels

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,472 posts

Posted Today, 9:19 AM

*BUMP*

Throw me an offer if you don't like the price guys!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users