IGNORED

Bayonetta 1 & 2 Coming to Switch

Rick Dangerous

Well they are....haha. Apparently on cartride too! Though sadly the first game will be a "free download" included with the second. Typical.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/12/bayonetta_and_bayonetta_2_are_arriving_on_switch_in_february

Great games though if you never got around to playing them on the Wii U.

Well they are....haha. Apparently on cartride too! Though sadly the first game will be a "free download" included with the second. Typical.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/12/bayonetta_and_bayonetta_2_are_arriving_on_switch_in_february

Great games though if you never got around to playing them on the Wii U.

I have the first game on PS3 as physical, so getting it included as a digital download on the Switch with the 2nd, which I don't have (no Wii U), I'll gladly take it. Of course I have 128 gigs on my sd card for filling up with that stuff.

I don't really know why they keep giving the first game such short shrift... on Wii U, even, it was only available as a first-press bonus of Bayonetta 2. Not many copies of that floating around, and if you do find one they go for almost as much as the game cost when new. (Of course I bought one anyway.) After that initial first pressing, you couldn't get Bayonetta 1 on Wii U at all, even though they'd spent all the effort to port it, and it's the best version of it on any console, so far at least.

I'm actually still hopelessly stuck on one particular boss in Bayonetta 1, so I'm happy to hopefully finish it on the Switch.