Photo

HSC - discussion

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• 2,606 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:43 PM

I have not found such a thread, so I created one for genereal questions. And not just for fun, I have a question to you guys :D

I just tested Commando for a few seconds and I wonder what should be our difficulty in the challenge. There is Mode 1 (easy) and 3 (hard). As far as I see they are both arcade style games, can anyone confirm or refute it? Mode 1 seems hard, but doable. Mode 3 seems really hard. If both modes are infinite arcade-mode I am okay with both modes, but it would suck if we recognize during the contest, that Mode 1 has an ending, while mode 3 goes on and on and on. May anybody remember what mode was choosen in past competitions?

I also found a old video of the HSC in 2012 and I think its Mode 1, but I am not entirely sure about it, may tell me your opinions:

Edited by Ignorama, Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:46 PM.

#2 m-crew ONLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,908 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:06 PM

Ignorama , I have tried both modes, I didn't notice much of difference in the two but I only have gotten by the first level a few times so I cant tell you if it ends on either mode. lol

#3 m-crew ONLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,908 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:08 PM

We might as well keep it at the hard level.. I scored more points on the hard level not making it through to level two, then I did on level one making it through.. But all good for me...

#4 Ignorama OFFLINE  

Ignorama

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:13 PM

I also played a bit more and I also did not noticed that much of a difference than I originally thought, so we really should use mode 3, its the safer option :D

#5 m-crew ONLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,908 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 PM

I also played a bit more and I also did not noticed that much of a difference than I originally thought, so we really should use mode 3, its the safer option :D

lol
I agree, I think only when you get to the end of each level is where I noticed anything it was much tougher to make it through.. but all good.. That will be my challenge..

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users