IGNORED

How much should I pay, other than too much.

BBWW

So, how much should I pay for a shrink-wrapped Blockade Runner and CBS Turbo. I think these are the last 2 of the 125 that at SOME point came shrink-wrapped by the manufacturer! I have a lot of the INTV games sealed from KB toys and Toys 'R Us with price tag.

I don't need much to make me very happy with my collection.

Cool things I would not mind having are are CIB Brown ECS with music keyboard and of course a holy grail or three...

So, how much should I pay for a shrink-wrapped Blockade Runner and CBS Turbo. I think these are the last 2 of the 125 that at SOME point came shrink-wrapped by the manufacturer! I have a lot of the INTV games sealed from KB toys and Toys 'R Us with price tag.

I don't need much to make me very happy with my collection.

Cool things I would not mind having are are CIB Brown ECS with music keyboard and of course a holy grail or three...

Hmmmm...both are very hard to find as youve discovered but Im not sure how many people would care enough about sealed to pay a substantial premium. Given that CBS Turbo can easily go for $125-200 in nice condition, $300+ wouldnt shock me for sealed.

As for Blockade Runner I honestly have no idea but $100+ seems to make sense.

The Brown ECS isnt hard to find if youre patient but the brown keyboard takes a bit more work. Spend time on eBay Italy, France, Germany, UK and Australia. ?

• Like 1

Yes, one of my favorite Canadian resellers has a Blockade Runner but...the premium is more what I'd expect to pay for Sealed Turbo... :-)Dreadnought Fracture is very pricy as well. :-)

The Playcable, Tutorvision and Keyboard Component will be unlikely additions. LOL

Yes, one of my favorite Canadian resellers has a Blockade Runner but...the premium is more what I'd expect to pay for Sealed Turbo... :-)Dreadnought Fracture is very pricy as well. :-)

The Playcable, Tutorvision and Keyboard Component will be unlikely additions. LOL

What about Super Pro Tutorvisions? :roll:

I used to be bothered by gaps in my collection and oft overpaid to hastily fill them. I've since attenuated my collecting intensity and I'm in a better place because of it. I still have pricey games on my wishlist, but I'm happy to continue the hunt for the golden deal (fingers crossed for a loose Spiker at the bottom of an old toy chest at a thrift store in some rural US town). I'm more of a journeyman than a destination-man :)

• Like 3