IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Chris's Fun

RSS Bot

I came across an old issue of Chris's Fun, a magazine I had made. It was issue 1 in 2010. This was a few months ago. I decided to make a new issue. I keep forgetting about various projects I make because I bounce around from thing to thing so I don't induce ennui. That is responsible for me making video games in the first place. This issue will be on the chris's fun website on January 1. If I had kept it up like I should have, I would about to be working on issue 25, since I created it 8 years ago and it comes out three times a year. But since I forget, I am working on finishing up the 5th issue and about to be starting work on issue 6.

Also, I finished a new issue of Nintendo Stuff and I'll post it on the NS website on January 1 as well. I doubt I'll be asleep anyway because morons light noisy fireworks at midnight. I got angry at the Frosted Mini-Wheats TV ad because they stole my "Pencil-vania" joke idea. I had been making a comic about pencils called "Pencil-Vania" since issue 2. But I thought of it first, so I'm keeping the title. This whole idea of making magazines came about because Oprah had a magazine and it got me thinking: I wanted my own magazine. So I doubt anyone would help me because I'm not as famous as her, so I had to make it myself. As a result, it's only about 12 pages long.

So anyway, I have two pages left before I am finished with the issue. And I have an idea about what to put on one page. It's an e-zine, not a magazine. I'd always wanted to make a magazine like the fancy ones Nickelodeon used to make before they switched to magazines filled with nothing but comics. But I'd only be printing 1 copy, so I guess my printer will have to suffice.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14411-chriss-fun/