IGNORED

Excel #5 shipping January 2018

Bob The Bug

Excellent news, Pro© is back and now Excel #5, Can't wait to get this in my hands.

Another great magazine for those who haven't heard about it is http://www.eightbitmagazine.com/not Atari specific but still a good read.

Let's support all of these efforts!!!

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Another great magazine for those who haven't heard about it is http://www.eightbitmagazine.com/not Atari specific but still a good read.

Let's support all of these efforts!!!

Ordered all of them and was pleasantly surprised by eight bit magazine which I didn't know before. Nice typesetting (if not up to Excel's standard) and interesting articles from a new viewpoint.

• Like 1

Many apologies for the delay with Excel #5... but it's become a bit of a tradition now... :)

After a couple of weeks off for Christmas and New Year, I (and the rest of the family) was struck down by a horrible winter flu bug which more or less confined me to bed for a couple of weeks.

All systems are now up and running and the magazine will be out in early February. Let's hope it's worth the wait! ;)

Edited by Bob The Bug
  • Like 6

Can't believe my lack of manners, I hope everyone is now well Bob..That flu isn't nice..

All that matters is that you get through it to the other side, life is too short and as we get older, stuff like the flu can make it much shorter. And sometimes when you have it, the thoughts of being better off dead do cross your mind...