Christmas Wishes

holiday vacation traveling

12 replies to this topic

#1 RickyDean OFFLINE  

RickyDean

Dragonstomper

• 711 posts

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:59 PM

I want to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you all get those great TI99 toys you want and dream for. I will be traveling and visiting most of the next week, and will not be around a consistent computer connection,  though I will be lurking some as a guest, from my wife's cell phone.  I wish you all the best and safe travels to all those, who will be travelling to visit friends and family. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

#2 FDOS OFFLINE  

FDOS

Star Raider

• 76 posts

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:04 PM

I want to wish everyone here a Very Merry Christmas. I hope you all get those great TI99 toys you want and dream for. I will be traveling and visiting most of the next week, and will not be around a consistent computer connection,  though I will be lurking some as a guest, from my wife's cell phone.  I wish you all the best and safe travels to all those, who will be travelling to visit friends and family. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Yes, I too, want to wish the entire TI community "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year", as it is the season to be with family and close friends.  I'm hoping for more FinalGROM99 goodies.

#3 Shift838 OFFLINE  

Shift838

Stargunner

• 1,998 posts
  • SHIFT838

Posted Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:35 PM

i'm sure everyone will remember the great feeling as i have when getting something for the TI on Christmas.

No Ti stuff for me this Christmas however as I am waiting for the release of the TiPi..

Besides I bought me a USA Custom Jackson electric guitar so that was my Christmas gift.. :-D 

#4 digdugnate ONLINE  

digdugnate

Dragonstomper

• 886 posts

Posted Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:27 AM

i'm sure everyone will remember the great feeling as i have when getting something for the TI on Christmas.

No Ti stuff for me this Christmas however as I am waiting for the release of the TiPi..

Besides I bought me a USA Custom Jackson electric guitar so that was my Christmas gift.. :-D

Oooh, you'll have to put up pics of the guitar!  I had an Epiphone Les Paul that I loved very much, but I ended up trading for a piano (my instrument of choice).

To the rest of the community: I hope you have a great Christmas holiday as well  :)   My wife's parents are in town until the 26th but I imagine there will still be some TI-ing here.  lol

#5 AMenard OFFLINE  

AMenard

Moonsweeper

• 350 posts

Posted Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:55 AM

My TI setup is my Christmas gift this year. Now, I just have to wait for my FinalGrom cart to get here... Meanwhile I've plenty of reading to do.

#6 kl99 OFFLINE  

kl99

Dragonstomper

• 682 posts

Posted Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:59 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Enjoy the time with your most important ones!

#7 Schmitzi OFFLINE  

Schmitzi

River Patroller

• 3,983 posts
  • ToXiC

Posted Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:47 AM

O~
^
>o<
>>o><

>> chat <<

>> snug <<

>> Fred´s <<

>> Stuart´s <<

>> NinerPedia <<

>> TI  Gameshelf  <<

>> TI-99 Infospot  <<

>>  Arcadeshopper O <<

>> TI-99-CHESS ONLINE <<

>>  Some Toxic  PICs on FB  <<

>>  Some  Toxic  PICs  on  AA  <<

>> TI-99/4A development resources <<

>> Js99'er TI-99/4A Emulator  Online <<

>> Play Scott Adams Adventures Online <<

>> TI-99/4A Stuff --- Omega´s Blog INDEX <<

>> Some of the best threads on the TI-99/4A <<

O o                   II                   o O

II

II

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

#8 AMenard OFFLINE  

AMenard

Moonsweeper

• 350 posts

Posted Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:33 AM

Merry Christmas to all!

#9 Torrax OFFLINE  

Torrax

Star Raider

• 96 posts

Posted Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Merry Christmas and warm wishes from up here in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

#10 digdugnate ONLINE  

digdugnate

Dragonstomper

• 886 posts

Posted Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:45 PM

this seems the most appropriate thread for this.  check out my belated xmas present!  (it came in today)

Attached Files

#11 adamantyr ONLINE  

adamantyr

Stargunner

• 1,239 posts

Posted Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:24 PM

Nice, I had one of those back in the 80s!

#12 digdugnate ONLINE  

digdugnate

Dragonstomper

• 886 posts

Posted Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:33 PM

i'm getting used to it slowly again- i had one as a kid.  :)  it's a lot different than the TI sticks or the CX40 from my Flashback.

#13 Count9929A OFFLINE  

Count9929A

Space Invader

• 39 posts

Posted Tue Jan 9, 2018 6:20 PM

For Christmas I received several TI-stuff!!  :)

Due to family reasons I was able to start using them just this week.

I have got 5-6 modules, among which Tunnels of Doom and REturn to Pirate Isle, that are really great games. I also received a mini-memory, but not tested it yet.

But the best is a 2037 modulator, found in France. The better video quality is nice, but the main benefit is that I am now able to hook my TI to a small monitor in my room and I am not forced to use the big and old TV set in my father's living room. Major logistics barrier to us a real TI now removed!  :thumbsup:

Hope this leads me to use a lot more my TI in 2018!  ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holiday, vacation, traveling

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users