IGNORED

Shrinkwrapped Sears Baseball in Intellivision store

colormesticky

Intellivision Productions is going to be selling off a handful of duplicate things they have, but don't need multiples of (like you saw on Cyber Monday). First up, they have a bunch of shrinkwrapped copies of Sears Baseball. I can't say what else or when things will go up; it'll be sporadic. But I'll do my best to update you guys here if Emily doesn't send out email blasts.

https://intellivision-productions-inc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/rare-super-video-arcade-baseball-new-in-box-intellivision-cartridge-sears-telegames-mattel-1978

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I received mine but it was packaged in a priority mail envelope and was the box was crushed. Not sure if it was from shipping or just due to age with the shrink wrap.

Same here.

There were two pieces of cardboard, but without anything other than the game keeping them separated, they'll only protect against folding, not crushing. It's tough to tell if it was done via USPS or if it's been that way for 20 years.

It wasn't too severe.

Any update on when they will be shipping? I see my label has been created but nothing else has happened...

I just realized that I haven't gotten mine yet either - tracking says:

Pre-Shipment

December 24, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

IRVINE, CA 92614

Just a bit overdue...

I received mine but it was packaged in a priority mail envelope and was the box was crushed. Not sure if it was from shipping or just due to age with the shrink wrap.

The same person must have packaged mine. I usually ask people to use a box and they don't always listen. I have had to return about 8 last year and it breaks my itty-bitty heart to see this happen to games. Especially the sealed Turbo that was total trash when I got it (big tear in my eye).

HJ