IGNORED

Battlesphere

xucaen

xucaen, you've been an AA member since 2005....I really hope your joking.

umm.. yeah.. err... joking.. ;-)

Actually, I had done my research a few years ago before I bought a Jaguar from Best and I had made a list of games along with notes based on reviews. I think I was looking at only "official" releases so that's probably why I missed it.

umm.. yeah.. err... joking.. ;-)

Actually, I had done my research a few years ago before I bought a Jaguar from Best and I had made a list of games along with notes based on reviews. I think I was looking at only "official" releases so that's probably why I missed it.

It's an "official" releases you just coundn't get from KBtoys or wherever only on line!

Edited by walter_J64bit

How many copies of Battlesphere Gold were made vs how many working Jaguars are there?

Seriously need another run of the game so there aren't 1000 dollar copies being sold randomly.

Another run will never happen, the topic has been debated for the last 15 years. I'm pretty sure that less than 300 copies of BSG were made, original BS is probably even less.

The question I have is....why is the Scatologic page still up after all these years?

• Like 2

Search is your friend.

Yep, that thread shows that Star Raiders on the Jaguar is possible. I think it would be a fun game on the Jaguar.

Now if you can get ahold of Battlesphere there is the built in game "Alone Against the Empires" which is a great Star Raiders tribute.

As far as Battlesphere goes I believe if the game had been more widely released we would be singing the praises as an innovative game. Probably a 8 or 9 out of 10. But with so much hype, the cost of the game, I think that drives it into the sour grapes category.

A shame as I've played the game for hours alone and against friends networked and it is quite fun.

I'd say that Colony Wars was more impressive than Battlesphere in terms of space combat games though

The 1st 2 Colony Wars games are the best.

Red Sun is technically impressive, but i never found it as much fun to play.

PS1 is rather spoilt in this genre though...

3 Colony Wars games, Darklight Conflict,WC3 and 4, Star Trek Invasion, Blast Radius..

Something for everyone.