IGNORED

MIST related question

I'm in dilemma to get MIST or some of newer FPGA clones, which appearing now . Main platform will be Atari ST(E), so I'm interested about it mostly.

Concrete question is: can Atari ST core using regular Atari ST format, partition system SD cards, with autoboot at MBR, like we using with UltraSatan for instance, or it needs to be some image inside FAT32 (I guess) large partition on card ?

One of 'great experts' said: "It should be possible to use a SD card as the Ultrasatan without disk images. I understand that is currently not supported. It is a bit cumbersome because the MIST boots from the SD card. Other than that, at the FPGA side, it shouldn't be too difficult to implement."

So, is it implemented already, or not ? For me is not problem to copy some SD card image into main partition of MIST's SD card, so I could use it that way. Just want to know how it is possible with latest revisions. Well, actually, there may be one problem - max file size with FAT32 is 4GB, what can be little frustrating now :)