IGNORED

Intellivisionaries ep 33 is up! Solar Sailer!

Rick Reynolds

In this episode we review the Mattel Electronics Intellivoice game TRON Solar Sailer by the late Keith Robinson. We interview former Blue Sky Ranger Mark Urbaniec about his involvement with the game, and his memories of working with Keith. There’s a listener interview with Steve Craft and his brother Jay. There’s a lot of non-Christmas talk by George, and numerous clips from Keith Robinson (sourced from previously released and unreleased material) about TRON Solar Sailer. And of course we have Feedback, News and even a few Easter Eggs. This is also our longest episode ever, clocking in at just over 7 hours!

http://intellivisionaries.com/episode-33-tron-solar-sailer/

• Like 6

That total time includes episodes 1-33, special editions 1-6, and the intros/outros. If you like, I could easily break it down into subgroups was well.

Please! I'll go over all the stats and give you full credit in episode 34 (in which your interview with Rick will be).

Please! I'll go over all the stats and give you full credit in episode 34 (in which your interview with Rick will be).

Sure! Here's the numbers:

• 142:53:40 <- Episodes 1-33
  • 007:26:20 <- Special Edition episodes 1-6
  • 000:03:18 <- Intros/Outros
  • 150:23:19 <- Total of all 3 groups, fractions of a second round up the extra 1 second
  • Like 1

What does the research dept actually do? Lol. I feel like eating Cheez Its might be the number one priority

Eating Cheez-Its is number two. Playing Sharp Shot is number one. Of course both go hand in hand so you're more or less correct.

Clearly the Reynolds Research Department has proper priorities.

Censor alert!

1:40:51

There should be a bleep in there.

Next time, interview higher-class listeners.

In this episode we review the Mattel Electronics Intellivoice game TRON Solar Sailer by the late Keith Robinson. We interview former Blue Sky Ranger Mark Urbaniec about his involvement with the game, and his memories of working with Keith. There’s a listener interview with Steve Craft and his brother Jay. There’s a lot of non-Christmas talk by George, and numerous clips from Keith Robinson (sourced from previously released and unreleased material) about TRON Solar Sailer. And of course we have Feedback, News and even a few Easter Eggs. This is also our longest episode ever, clocking in at just over 7 hours!

http://intellivisionaries.com/episode-33-tron-solar-sailer/

150 hours. That's longer than an entire PRGE (including setup/teardown). You could stream, without repetition, for the entire event.

Just sayin'.... :D

Thats a lot of me pointing at things during set up (managing), all of us continuously asking Stefan to go pick us up more food (him earning his stripes), Rev telling us how fast he can fold boxes (again and again), and Don swearing at the 47 systems we have set up when they dont work. And thats just for starters. ?

Censor alert!

1:40:51

There should be a bleep in there.

Next time, interview higher-class listeners.

The censoring department was a bit lax this episode. Several iterations of the word "can't" were allowed through. And in the case you mention, the nickname for "Richard" was deemed acceptable. They had no comment on the quality or class of interviewees.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 2

Thats a lot of me pointing at things during set up (managing), all of us continuously asking Stefan to go pick us up more food (him earning his stripes), Rev telling us how fast he can fold boxes (again and again), and Don swearing at the 47 systems we have set up when they dont work. And thats just for starters. [emoji23]

Yeah that's just ASKING for a finger strain injury to happen. We just can't ask that much of you, Cmart.

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette