What do you mean? There are two screenshots of the game itself on our site.
Not saying the game is 100% but it did work under certain conditions at the time. Otherwise, how would you explain the screenshots I made back in the day or the loading instructions I added? IIRC, it was Atari800Win PLus V3.1 I was using (or a beta of V4.0?).
Why does no one see a smiley....
As confirmed the screen shots are prior to where it stops working, hence I made a joke of you supplying broken stuff with a smiley after.
Just saw your posts with different screen shots..Which begs how it was booted..
And back to my original post..
I don't expect you to personally check every inch of a game rip for it working, I suspect it worked up to a long way in and was deemed ok, a simple mistake..
When I have beta tested stuff I can't play each and every game to the end, its an impossible task. I've thrown that tape image in to altirra numerous ways, tried different basics, OS versions , memory sizes and the result is always the same, error 143 after the second big load (or 3rd if you boot from the machine code loader.
I just suspect its a dud tape right at the end...Not the end of the world though..
Perhaps as FJC said, it could be that it works (not that I could make it) on Atari800win plus, I did try but its missing a lot of the compatibility that Altirra has so could be an emulator reason as FJC says.
I'll go back to trying other ways to make it work..
Edited by Mclaneinc, Thu Mar 8, 2018 2:01 PM.