IGNORED

WTB: Modded Xbox

theatarifan

I shipped an Xbox not too long ago to another forum member, and was able to fit it in a USPS large flat rate box FYI.

I'm going to be straight up honest here. If someone shipped me an xbox in a box, where the xbox with ZERO padding caused that box to bulge out I would be extremely pissed off. Telling people you ship consoles w/no padding is not really something that will win you bonus points. There is really no way you could have padding around the xbox itself, above and below sure but what's the point.

There is no way I would ever ship an xbox in a flat rate box. My consoles get multiple layers of bubble wrap wrapped around the entire console when I ship them. I don't chance my packages getting damaged in the mail.

• Like 2

I'm going to be straight up honest here. If someone shipped me an xbox in a box, where the xbox with ZERO padding caused that box to bulge out I would be extremely pissed off. Telling people you ship consoles w/no padding is not really something that will win you bonus points. There is really no way you could have padding around the xbox itself, above and below sure but what's the point.

There is no way I would ever ship an xbox in a flat rate box. My consoles get multiple layers of bubble wrap wrapped around the entire console when I ship them. I don't chance my packages getting damaged in the mail.

Of course, I was just throwing that out there for people who want to save on postage Mr. Grumpy-Pants. I never said not to use padding. Good luck finding an Xbox OP!

Of course, I was just throwing that out there for people who want to save on postage Mr. Grumpy-Pants. I never said not to use padding. Good luck finding an Xbox OP!

NO. You are still missing the point! Do NOT encourage people to ship consoles half assed so they can save a few bucks on postage! Ship it properly or don't ship it at all.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

NO. You are still missing the point! Do NOT encourage people to ship consoles half assed so they can save a few bucks on postage! Ship it properly or don't ship it at all.

Agreed!!! Look at what I got today.

Ordered this on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Xbox-console-non-working-for-parts-or-repair-With-paddles/173072294275?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

Original Xbox and 2 controllers.

And this is how it shipped.

post-54455-0-63200800-1515627571_thumb.jpg

post-54455-0-91647100-1515627606_thumb.jpg

post-54455-0-00379200-1515627651_thumb.jpg

As you could imagine I'm very pissed. I have to calm down before I open the box.

EDIT:

Somehow they have 100% positive feedback. That is going to change if anything got cracked/scuffed/scratched while shipping where I can see that it wasn't like it in the pictures.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 1

My wife accepted and brought it in while I was at work today.

EDIT:

I finally opened the box. The console itself was wrapped in a thin layer of Saran wrap, then placed down in the box with no other protection on the bottom. Both sides of the console were also unprotected. There were a couple sheets of bubble wrap, one placed wedged in the front and one on the back. There they controllers were wrapped in bubble wrap and placed on top. Luckily there was no apparent damage.

Edited by SignGuy81

• 3 weeks later...