IGNORED

Legend of Silverpeak

Trebor

That is a great looking Ultima style game for the 7800! Congrats to Atari Maximus for creating a much needed and slick looking game for the 7800. I would love to see what the cart and box and manual would look like one day!!

I would like to play the finished game someday. Dont need a manual or box for me.

I jus luv gamez!

I have a Cuttle Cart 2. Plays most things except some of the 256K homebrews done recently (no bankswitch file or plans to make one)

Unfortunately, no 144K + POKEY either.

Donkey Kong PK and Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest will play, but in silence only, no audio is present.

I don't think it'll work on Mateos. Mateos only supports 144k and lower, dunnit??

This was actually answered in the Silverpeak thread in the 7800 programming forum. No, won't work on Mateos, but it works in Emulation.

Edited by Inky

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Couldn't help but attempt to cook up some original conceptual title screen POKEY music for this, just for fun. :) Since it's a fantasy RPG, I tried having a sort of epic sounding intro fanfare that breaks and then builds into a more haunting, somber melody. It probably sounds like crap, as it's actually my first original tune ever, and could definitely be improved and made longer, but here it is anyway..

https://instaud.io/1U2f

ChromeMountain01d.zip

Edited by Fragmare
  • Like 3