IGNORED

check this out

Wally1

i also used to use it a lot, because it was fast, also you can see the register when exit your program.

but i encounter some problems with seka, first it don't know the movep instruction, second you can't use program terminate (trap 1 function 0) to exit it will exit to tos

and there also some other small things that i don't recall now (i am getting to old)

so today i use devpac 3.10 that i think is better in many ways, but i still use Seka to test speed of my optimizations to see if one way is fast that an other one.

btw i am developing writing my code in notepad+ and using STeem to compiled my code so i can speed up the compiling process so it does not matter if devpac is not as fast.

for the moment when i have the energy, i am working on optimizing and adding / changing some of the graphic / music Enduro Racer.

else i have been working on a Atari drawing also a music program for windows.

Enduro Racer.

btw the number in the top is not a fps counter, it is how long its take for it to make a frame.

Edited by fedepede04
  • Like 1