IGNORED

sources of Uwol for Jaguar

marss

• 4 months later...

i cant say i am overly good understanding c code, however from what i can see the game does not use the eeprom save chip any where. if you would like to add this, you might find the sources for duckie egg useful, there is some source available somewhere on this forum. i did look at it myself and it appeared to be in a state where sme parts of the duckie egg source were missing? this however my be my non understanding of c.

i dont beleive i have crrently a dev environment set up to compile this so i cant really do any testing, but if it is destin for cartridge it can either be compiled to run from 802000 or a in between loader that loads from 802000 that copies the binary into ram and then executes it from whatever offset it needs to run from. as i cant test currently i cant say if directly compiling the source to different run addresses in the linker would work. that would depend on how the program was written. painter which the source is available elseware cant be directly compiled to run from rom because of how it was written

Edited by omf

• 2 weeks later...