Aking

Hi Everybody

Just Got a Harmony Encore

downloaded a pack with original games

but

Homebrews are outdated everywhere , or scattered file by file

anyone with an up to date link to a file with all homebrews up to date ?

thanks for your time !

Arenafoot has the most up to date list that I know of. You will still have to hunt down the roms one at a time.

Here's the best place to start.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/130551-complete-homebrew-lists/page-2?hl=homebrew+list&do=findComment&comment=3921879

that list you are referring is for the AtGames Atari Flashback Portable

Please let us know if there is a file - that would be ideal!

That has been asked already for me. ;-) The way I save ROMs is I make a file folder for each title, then within the file folder I have all the ROM versions of that game (WIPs, alpha, betas, etc), and any pics (labels, boxes, screenshots, etc) and anything else pertaining to that title. See attached screenshot below. So technically, I do have matching ROMs to my file, BUT not the final ROM releases only by themselves. This may be my next project!?!?! As I just got finished with a newly updated ROM pack for the AtGames Atari Flashback Portable on 12/6/17. That took me from July thru November of this year.

But, each title in my spreadsheet is linked to the webpage where you can download that game (if available - y/n's in 1st column).

And since it's been a work in progress since 2013, I update it almost every day. So, even if I had a ROM pack, it would be outdated quickly.

I've thought about doing one, for when I do get a Harmony Cart one day. But, with keeping up with the "list" and still testing ROMs on the portable, those take up alot of time, but I'm not ruling it out.

post-2652-0-43503300-1515384191_thumb.jpg

• Like 2