IGNORED

Aurora64 Screen Saver

Clint Thompson

Dude, If this was like.. a fully featured thing, with varying girls, foregrounds, moving backgrounds and ambient tracks. I would gladly pay to have it in my library for it's chill qualities.

Thanks. This was mostly just a sidestepping experiment of the Cosmic Clone and Fish Feast madness I've been trying to work on and thought it would be a fun little distraction while learning some new things so to make the other actual things better. Intended to make it so people could create a bootable CD as well but pushed the pre-compression space to just above 1.9MB which is apparently too much for doing a Jiffi bootable. Maybe if I were to drop a single character out of the 6? down to 5, maybe. Haven't jumped into the actual compressing of graphics or music yet but those require pauses in both video and sound to my understanding so 40 second loading time would break it up a'bit but it's something I should definitely learn to do. Still interesting to note that all of this is pushed down into a tiny 1MB file so with proper setup and all of that, it could actually expand quite nicely with 4MB compressed or 3.8

Edited by Clint Thompson
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...