IGNORED

WTB - One Sears CX-10 Joystic: Hex Disc (or full stick)

bszarek001

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently in the process of restoring a really beautiful Sears Tele-Games Heavy Sixer. It came to me with both CX-10's and original paddles. The console needed restoration, which is now complete, and the joysticks also needed some work but are now functional. As you can see I have one of the discs but the other was lost somewhere along the line. I know these things are stupid rare, but if anyone happened to have a junker heavy laying around and you have a spare hex disc, please hit me up. I'd love to complete this set. Thanks!

(sorry, don't know why the photo is sideways - can't fix it).

post-61342-0-68323000-1515516574_thumb.jpg

Edited by bszarek001

Yes, that is going to be a tough find. I wish you luck, truly. I had literally the same situation a few years back, with everything complete in box for the Sears Telegames Heavy sixer except for one flipping hex disc. Finally found it in a lot on eBay. That was a great day. Keep looking, your day will come!

I have found them in the weirdest places too. I have found one stuck to the gatefold box for a Combat game, underneath the cartridge. I have found one affixed to the back of a cartridge. I have found two attached to the top of a console, symmetrically on both ends. I have found three, on separate occasions, inside heavy sixer consoles (which has prompted me to open up EVERY heavy sixer that I get now), and I have found one stuck inside of a manual (also Combat, I believe). So I seem to find them more often when I am actually NOT looking for them.

• 1 month later...