IGNORED

Pac-Man Suit Kohls $25 Clearance

Parrothead

How many other people on this forum tried to steal from the rest of us and then lied about it and continues to lie about it? I'll wait.

From my understanding Vaporware is something of a problem here. Not too mention certain modders here who takes people's money and systems. None have been bashed as hard as Mike.

I see way more hate towards someone who wanted to make something happen but could not, then he tried to save face but that was a mistake. At the end of the day it appears he did not actually take anyone's money. However other people on this forum have been promising certain items for years and HAVE taken people's money, yet they don't get hammered nearly as much as Mike.

• Like 3

From my understanding Vaporware is something of a problem here. Not too mention certain modders here who takes people's money and systems. None have been bashed as hard as Mike.

I see way more hate towards someone who wanted to make something happen but could not, then he tried to save face but that was a mistake. At the end of the day it appears he did not actually take anyone's money. However other people on this forum have been promising certain items for years and HAVE taken people's money, yet they don't get hammered nearly as much as Mike.

Nobody gets bashed as hard as Mike because nobody else tried to scam people on one tenth this scale.

He knew when he started his crowdfunding that he was lying. He didn't over promise and then, in good faith, fail to deliver. He made an active effort to deceive people from the outset and then repeatedly lied directly to our faces about. Over and over again for a period of months, until he disappeared entirely because he's a coward.

He knowingly tried to defraud people for large sums of money and to the only reason he didn't suceed is because he was exposed before his scam was complete. And then he continued trying to steal and scam for months after the fact.

• Like 1

Begging is not the same thing as stealing

Being pants-on-head clueless is not the same thing as scamming

Wishing and dreaming and the entrepreneurial spirit is supposedly good

The Kickstarter never started. It was "delayed to make it EVEN BETTER" and completely cancelled after much humiliation. He's not even an attempted scammer, he's more like the kids who wrote letters into Electronic Gaming Monthly about their dream system.

Not that it matters, the guy got a whiff of this and likely won't be back after such a lovely reception. I noticed he deleted his "gavel" avatar. If he abandoned "parrothead" and just made a new account and participated anonymously, I don't see how anyone could feel hurt by that. It would keep him from buying/selling, too.

• Like 3

Nobody gets bashed as hard as Mike because nobody else tried to scam people on one tenth this scale.

No they just ACTUALLY scammed on a lower scale! Great thinking. Lets beat the person who tried to kill 1000 people more than the person who actually murdered 100! Great way of thinking.

Plus do you have Proof his intentions was to actually scam?

Some of you really want your pound of flesh out of Mike. He tried to do something, it didn't work, he admits that he made mistakes that he regrets, he is paying a personal and financial price for those mistakes What more needs to happen? Frankly, the worst thing that he could do is to start trying to explain anything, which by the way none of you are owed unless you were PERSONALLY affected by the CC debacle. Those of you who have already gotten your torches and pitchforks back out of the closet obviously have too much time on your hands.

• Like 15