IGNORED

AtariAge Online Collection

Esp1138

Why doesn't AtariAge allow me to build an online game collection by selecting the games listed here the same way they do with NintendoAge?

At NintendoAge and SegaAge it is possible to do this by clicking them from the database and adding them to my profile collection. They can even be organized in different ways.

Edited by Esp1138

Why doesn't AtariAge allow me to build an online game collection by selecting the games listed here the same way they do with NintendoAge?

At NintendoAge and SegaAge it is possible to do this by clicking them from the database and adding them to my profile collection. They can even be organized in different ways.

Why don't you have a server?

• Like 2

I don't feel everyone understood what I meant. The purpose on other sites of creating a game collection is for other users to see the games we own and share them with our friends in social networks and what not. Some sites will allow you to write reviews. Very cool in my opinion. I wish this site would do the same.

Find my user name and see my game collections at NintendoAge, RetroCollect and GameFaqs.

• Like 1

I don't feel everyone understood what I meant. The purpose on other sites of creating a game collection is for other users to see the games we own and share them with our friends in social networks and what not. Some sites will allow you to write reviews. Very cool in my opinion. I wish this site would do the same.

Find my user name and see my game collections at NintendoAge, RetroCollect and GameFaqs.

No thanks.

• Like 1

I don't feel everyone understood what I meant.

Oh, we understood just fine, we just don't agree with you.

Just because something exists on one site, doesn't mean everyone else and his dog has to copy it.

Edited by ls650

Buy some homebrews and review those in the store. I'm on Nintendoage and have never thought about putting my collection in there.

Honestly, who cares about mine. Yeah for like the SNES i have some of the aewsome RPGs. I just dont see the point for it for the most part. As far as reviews go, how many times do I need to read that Mario and Zelda are awesome? Its reviews for less popular games that matter to me because I either have the good ones or they are too pricey.

Atari Age has a blog feature, so you could create your own blog and write reviews, show off your collection, etc...

• Like 2

I'm not sure if you can pin posts to the front of your blog on AtariAge, but that could be one way to share your collection.

Making your own spreadsheets is fun!

I do know people do it, and it can function sometimes like a "wishlist".

• Like 2

I 100% agree!

this is my spreadsheet I use for my collections, complete with the atariage rarity ratings for my 2600 games

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tnOgQ0uQzjWwVwa4pThsz0MXVsGneme5kzasFV2uQro/edit?usp=sharing

Nice checklist! The one I use is a little more detailed (see attached blank spreadsheet). BTW, I didn't make this spreadsheet, I just added more to my copy of it (missing A7800, A800, INTV, CV, Vec, etc).

Game Checklist v2.2u blank .xls

I'm not sure if you can pin posts to the front of your blog on AtariAge, but that could be one way to share your collection.

I do know people do it, and it can function sometimes like a "wishlist".

Bing, Vidak. That is one good reason why I suggested this. A wishlist of games for sale or trade. Some games are very rare and hard to find even on eBay.