IGNORED

2017 Game Of The Year?

mr_intv

With me Im torn between

Jr Pac Man and Jawcrusher , Since Im a big Pac Man fan there really wouldn't of been a choice between the two but because of the issues right now which take away from the game play. I would be leaning towards Jawcrusher for my top vote(a very polished game). But it hurts me inside because intellivision Jr Pac Man by far in my opinion is the best game of 2017 if it had no bugs.(This is not meant to bash the programmer's or publisher).. Just my personal opinion.

Cheers for all the hard work that goes into these games

Edited by m-crew

With me Im torn between

Jr Pac Man and Jawcrusher , Since Im a big Pac Man fan there really wouldn't of been a choice between the two but because of the issues right now which take away from the game play. I would be leaning towards Jawcrusher for my top vote(a very polished game). But it hurts me inside because intellivision Jr Pac Man by far in my opinion is the best game of 2017 if it had no bugs.(This is not meant to bash the programmer's or publisher).. Just my personal opinion.

Cheers for all the hard work that goes into these games

Its the quantity of bugs I meant,( most games have them).. just to clarify what I was trying to say..

Lets not start the leaving out of games. If it was released or rereleased in a given year I say leave it in.

But thats just my personal opinion.

Sure, let's just change the box every year and resubmit the same games over and over.

I do not believe Sydney Hunter should be included just because the cheap version was released 2 or three months after the first version but in the next calendar year.

Sure, let's just change the box every year and resubmit the same games over and over.

I do not believe Sydney Hunter should be included just because the cheap version was released 2 or three months after the first version but in the next calendar year.

Pretty soon we will have yearly releases just Like Madden.

I cant wait for Hotel Bunny 2K18.

About the answer I expected.

Carry on.

well there was too many to count and it got annoying playing the game, so is that what you wanted to hear... It took away from the gameplay.. Im just being honest and you seem to take it personally- get off you high horse would you.

You Carry on ....

I did not mention that to start anything ... But arrogance and entitlement has surfaced again..

Cheers

Is nice to see, that homebrews still are burning down the community :D May just stop making new games and we all can enjoy what we have TOGETHER :D And lets be true, m-crew is right that the quality went a bit down. I mean Copter Command has gamebreaking issues and Game Factory is not even working on PAL systems as far as I know. Most homebrews feel not well polished.

See, I just start to feed the fire, so lets burry fucking homebrews, they bring nothing but hatred.

• Like 1

Is nice to see, that homebrews still are burning down the community :D May just stop making new games and we all can enjoy what we have TOGETHER :D And lets be true, m-crew is right that the quality went a bit down. I mean Copter Command has gamebreaking issues and Game Factory is not even working on PAL systems as far as I know. Most homebrews feel not well polished.

See, I just start to feed the fire, so lets burry fucking homebrews, they bring nothing but hatred.

I’ll give you Game Factory.

But for a second I’ll pretend I wasn’t involved in the creation of Copter Command. I don’t know of any “game breaking issues”. It’s a great game in my opinion and still a game I play myself. So I guess ignorance is bliss.

What part of playing Jr Pac Man got annoying precisely?

Could you list the exact bugs that hampered your enjoyment?

Thanks

Really are you for real ??

Stop deflecting the issues ,

That we all know are there

I am not engaging in this , We have been through this and you have even suspended sales of this game because of the bugs.

Really

Really are you for real ??

Stop deflecting the issues ,

That we all know are there

I am not engaging in this , We have been through this and you have even suspended sales of this game because of the bugs.

Really

It’s not deflection, you mentioned bugs, so let’s address your concerns and observations in depth. This is the exact opposite of deflection.

Wether the game is for sale or not is irrelevant to your personal experience of playing the game.

It was a simple request. Please give us a rundown of how anything hampered your enjoyment of the game.

It’s not deflection, you mentioned bugs, so let’s address your concerns and observations in depth. This is the exact opposite of deflection.

Wether the game is for sale or not is irrelevant to your personal experience of playing the game.

It was a simple request. Please give us a rundown of how anything hampered your enjoyment of the game.

Deflecting to my comments, Im not playing this game with you.. You know the issues .

read the jawcrusher thread where I posted it before. Im not going through this again. You know about all the issues and if you think those issues do not affect enjoyment of the game you are fooling yourself..

Im done with this with you and you wonder why people don't speak out here. Everyone i have spoken to have mentionedthat they are having the same issues with the game..